What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC grievances

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol:

He made one swinging arm in a tackle against your club three weeks ago and your knickers are still in a twist about it.

He hasn't played a game since :lol:

So i guess that was his one and only game was it Todger?
frankly i could care less, we beat the dragons and hudson got what was coming to him. The thread is about U20's grievences, he is my only one. Dont like it? dont read it, dimwit

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So i guess that was his one and only game was it Todger?
frankly i could care less, we beat the dragons and hudson got what was coming to him. The thread is about U20's grievences, he is my only one. Dont like it? dont read it, dimwit

Just pointing out your bias... "constantly" "niggling" etc... he made one big bad mistake and you think he's a total grub. Bit rich.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Just pointing out your bias... "constantly" "niggling" etc... he made one big bad mistake and you think he's a total grub. Bit rich.

Im glad you know how many times ive seen the dragons u20's play mate. Keeping tabs on me from afar are you? You wouldnt know ive seen one game, or 10 games.

As for Thompson, i dont think he's dirty, but he does seem to hit blokes high a lot, never by much and never with any intention IMO. To me it looks a technique thing but he needs to curb that no doubts. Certainly not the grub Hudson is. Not even in his league really.