What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC, NSW CUP and Bundy Trials this SUNDAY!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
THIS IS HUGEEEEEEE! GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT!

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.asp...7&title=magpies-playing-for-qld-flood-victims

Magpies Playing For Qld Flood Victims

Wentworthville District Rugby League Football Club
8/02/2011 2:17:07 PM

The Wentworthville Magpies have dedicated their home trial games this weekend to the victims of the Qld Floods.

This Sunday (13th February) fans are invited to come along and see the Magpies warm up for the 2011 season at Ringrose Park.

In the Bundy Cup, the Magpies two time defending premiers will play a 2:30pm trial against the Parramatta Eels Toyota Cup Team.

Then at 4:30pm the NSW Cup team will play the Western Suburbs Magpies.

Entry to the match will be via a gold coin donation with all funds raised on the day going to the Premier’s Flood Appeal.

Adam Cromack, a Director of the Football Club feels strongly about being able to help our friends to the north.

“It was devastating what happened to our Qld neighbours and this is just one small way in which our local rugby league community can show our support,” said Cromack.

“We will have some of the Parramatta Eels NRL players in attendance, both on the field with our NSW Cup team and in person to show their support, so keen fans might even get a chance to meet some of their heroes.”

Wenty Bunbaberg Red Cup Vs Parramatta NYC - 2.30pm

Wenty NSW Cup Vs Western Suburbs Magpies - 4.30pm

Last edited:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
were you out there?? if so did anyone impress you/
Yeah mate sure was. A couple of the wingers from the NYC team i think one was Daniel Tupou, i thought they went well. Cameron Bruest played pretty well also, his kicking game was good kicked a nice 40/20 and set up a try with a grubber.
The other 6 for the NSW Wenty side was a standout for mine, do u know who that was???

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah mate sure was. A couple of the wingers from the NYC team i think one was Daniel Tupou, i thought they went well. Cameron Bruest played pretty well also, his kicking game was good kicked a nice 40/20 and set up a try with a grubber.
The other 6 for the NSW Wenty side was a standout for mine, do u know who that was???

do you mean for the Bundy cup side that played our NYC team??..

i have a feeling that was Aaron Fluke..

Latest posts