What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC Players Playing NSW/Qld Cup

Big Pete

Referee
Thought it'd be interesting to see who's development is being fast-tracked. I'm going to need help so if you know of any Under 20 who's played Q Cup or NSW Cup this year let us know in here.

Current list...

Brisbane Broncos
Lachlan Maranta
Mitchell Frei
Aaron Whitchurch
Mitchell Moore

Cronulla Sharks
Nesiasi Mataitonga
Jake Walsh
Jackson Cartwright

Melbourne Storm
Tohu Harris
Ben Hampton

Parramatta Eels
Vai Toutai
Jason Whebe
Jason Seage
Matthew Eisenhuth
Trent Jennings
Semi Radrada

St. George Illawarra Dragons
Jack Stockwell

South Sydney Rabbitohs
George Burgess
Adrian Ha'angana

Sydney Roosters
Kane Evans
Tautau Moga

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
Played 1 game for Cronulla I think. Was supposed to play for Easts Tigers before the season started but dont know what happened with that.

Big Pete

Referee
He's the 20's hooker. Played for Wynnum in the opening Round of QCup and scored a try on debut.

Kurt Capewell is another player who was apart of our 20s squad and is now playing QCup for Wynnum.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Carlos Tuimavavae played last week I believe (at least he was listed to and that was before 3-4 other players pulled out) for the Vulcans against the Sharks.

MacDougall

First Grade
WT:

Curtis Sironen
Kurtis Rowe
Brodie Monroe

There are more that I can't remember right now. I think Jordan Marshall-King may have played one too, or at least was named at some stage.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Solo Alone, started in NYC 2012 for 2 games, has played NSW cup ever since, started on the bench, now is the stating number 8.

Big Pete

Referee
Can't keep up with the Sharks at the moment. Every second week there seems to be a new face in their NSW Cup side.

Since last time I think I've seen Masima (like the sound of him although could just be the name), Viiga & Manumelli.

I respect coaches who use second tier comps. effectively. Even Kearney albeit that's probably been his only good move all season.

Trent Bishop and Jordan Meads are currently playing for the Auckland Vulcans in the NSW Cup. I also remember seeing both Atu Tupou and Chris Ofanoa on the bench for them a couple of weeks ago, but they've been out injured since.

Latest posts