What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ vs SA 6th ODI

Anonymous

Juniors
192 in the first test, a century in each of the last series, considering no one else has scored a ton in those games for NZ, I'd say he's carrying his weight TH.

If 30's in between are failures, I'd take that and say thank you very much. Most international batsmen on NZ wickets would.

I'm not questioning his batting form. It is good. Acceptable. Above average. I think it's our biased commentators that are really getting to me.

ozbash

Referee
those commentators give me the shits.
coney and crowe are bloody tossers,, even smithy has his moments,, i was waiting for him to ask mills about his 2 last over bowling performances,,, sure enough..

give me gav and morrison any day,,, who knows,maybe harry could be the voice..

bayrep

Juniors
I like Coney, cant stand Crowe he thinks he is still commentating league at the horse racers and they are coming around the final bend. Its like listening to someone drag their finger nails down a black board. :?

salivor

First Grade
Gav and Danny? One commentates as like he bowled, no thrills and the other is the worst of the lot. At least Coney offers up a good pitch report, if only the rest of them would leave the pitch talk there, if it's not a 300 plus batsmens paradise the whole lot of them spoil the entire game bitching and moaning.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
cant stand Crowe he thinks he is still commentating league at the horse racers and they are coming around the final bend. Its like listening to someone drag their finger nails down a black board

HOLY COW!

Anonymous

Juniors
haha Crowe and Coney are the best. Coney is unwilling to praise anyone, but at least he's measured and consistent. Crowe is at least original, and it's hilarious when he gets excited. Ian Smith is an absolute goose though.

At least Coney offers up a good pitch report, if only the rest of them would leave the pitch talk there, if it's not a 300 plus batsmens paradise the whole lot of them spoil the entire game bitching and moaning.

Couldn't agree more, but that's a problem with cricket as a whole these days. Batsman think they own the world, and unfortunately they have a fans behind them.

As for Morrison and Larsen, they are just embarrassing. Morrison is just weird, he could talk for 2 hours and not really say anything. He is a dead set cop-out machine. Larsen has no idea what's going on, it's amazing to think he actually played international cricket.

Iafeta

Referee
Valid point on the comm box team TH. Bryan Waddle from Radio Sport is the man. That man knows his cricket.

Crowe does his moments, wierd at that, but it entertains.