What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ - WTF has Rauhihi done wrong?

Kris_man

Bench
Vinnie Anderson for five-eighth?? that might work if NZ had a decent halfback, or at least a ball-playing dummy-half, neither of which they have.

Iafeta

Referee
Vince will start out at five eighth to keep it tight, he's an outstanding defender with an exlempary work-rate, I'm fairly sure I'm right to say he averages by far and away most tackles per game for an NRL centre. Thats part and parcel the reason I believe he'd be an outstanding back-rower actually, but I digress.

After 20 minutes, Ando will bring Motu into the frey I would imagine, pushing Vince into the backrow.

Brent Webb will work with Leuluai in the first 20 minutes in the kicking department, Louis Anderson has a fairly good kicking game too.

Rauhihi's loss is a big one, although I'm certainly not concerned about the pack, I think the front row rotation of the Cayless', Asotasi and Wiki is a particularly strong one. I know Kidwell had a terrific last test match, but I would have liked to have seen Paleaaesina have a burst if Rauhihi was out, from the bench, just to break some tackles for 2 x 15 minute periods.

Latest posts