What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZTiger Movie Up (Skip First Few Posts)

Moffo

Referee
oh my, that is awesome!!!!!!!

I love Sidhe :D

Cant waitttttttttttttt now, i love how they come out of the tunnel, it looks so good

I dont know why people are complaining about the gameplay, from what i saw in the demo, it looked quite solid to me. Players were making decent yards and there were good enough camera angles to see where the gaps were

Cheers,
Moffo

crazy john

Juniors
Could someone please help me out here. I've downloaded Quicktime and installed it but when I try to open the movie files this message comes up:

Quicktime failed to initialize. Error # -2093
Please make sure Quicktime is properly installed on this computer.

I downloaded the right version (Windows XP) and my computer is only one year old but this message keeps coming up. Any ideas? If not, does anyone know how to convert these quicktime files into mpeg files?

TripleM

Juniors
crazy john said:
Could someone please help me out here. I've downloaded Quicktime and installed it but when I try to open the movie files this message comes up:

I downloaded the right version (Windows XP) and my computer is only one year old but this message keeps coming up. Any ideas? If not, does anyone know how to convert these quicktime files into mpeg files?
Have you tried just opening up quicktime by itself and opening the movie from within there? That should show if the fault is in quicktime or something else..

crazy john

Juniors
TripleM said:
crazy john said:

Have you tried just opening up quicktime by itself and opening the movie from within there? That should show if the fault is in quicktime or something else..

No, that didn't work - the same message came up. :(

Matta

Juniors
Moffo said:

Cant waitttttttttttttt now, i love how they come out of the tunnel, it looks so good

I dont know why people are complaining about the gameplay, from what i saw in the demo, it looked quite solid to me. Players were making decent yards and there were good enough camera angles to see where the gaps were

Cheers,
Moffo

Dont' like the "grab-and-shake" tackles, thought they would have got rid of them or made them better since the demo... Seems to be too many of them... Everything else is good... :D :D :D

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Matta said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

Dont' like the "grab-and-shake" tackles, thought they would have got rid of them or made them better since the demo... Seems to be too many of them... Everything else is good... :D :D :D
Yeh I have to agree. Those grab tackles are bloody annoying :)

Moffo

Referee
crazy john said:

I ran it off XP and it worked. Did u try the second addy that had it (UK address)? The first one didn't work for me either (it exceeded its bandwidth)

Cheers,
Moffo

Jono Russell

Bench
what i wanna know is, i thought the kicking was in some matrix slow motion style but when Shifos kicked it looks fast and normal to me.

crazy john

Juniors
Moffo said:
crazy john said:

I ran it off XP and it worked. Did u try the second addy that had it (UK address)? The first one didn't work for me either (it exceeded its bandwidth)

Cheers,
Moffo

Thanks mate, but I've already got it to work. I just uninstalled it (even though it wasn't installed to start with lol) and then installed it again.

crazy john

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
what i wanna know is, i thought the kicking was in some matrix slow motion style but when Shifos kicked it looks fast and normal to me.

I think that was because it was a computer-controlled team.

westhull

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:

why would you want or need to have the conversions in slow mo/matrix style?

NPK

Bench
supersoniceagle said:
Matta said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

Yeh I have to agree. Those grab tackles are bloody annoying :)

Especially when you consider that over 80% of tackles in real games end up with the ball carrier on the ground, not on his feet.