What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T How embarrassing are the St.George Illawarra Dragons?

Generalzod

Immortal
I agree Bubs !I feel confident in saying ,even Stain supporters I've known for years as friends and colleagues never showed an ounce of sympathy when sharks were on the ropes and would not have given a shite if sharks went under and saints got the spoils . In fact they would have celebrated . So No way would I shed a tear if they go under.
Not sure if they got anything left worth $1.50.
I was listening to John Stanley he got started talking about the Sharks, St George supporters truly believe that Cronulla Sutherland area belongs to them and one day it will be theirs again some kind of messianic kingdom.

Generalzod

Immortal
St George dragons need Illawarra more than what Illawarra needs the Dragons , the whole St George demographic has changed from when I was going to school, how many times you used to hear of players coming through James Cook high School system hardly none these days, are there any players that has come through their junior system.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I was listening to John Stanley he got started talking about the Sharks, St George supporters truly believe that Cronulla Sutherland area belongs to them and one day it will be theirs again some kind of messianic kingdom.
Spot on.
It comes from the 16 premierships the former club won back before electricity.
My old man was a Saints supporter…until 1967, when he took the common sense approach and switched over.
A lot of his mates refused and hated him for it to this day - that’s where the divide began. He reckons it was the toil of the sharks early on that his passion for the dragons disappeared to ho hum and the drive for the sharks strengthened.
History is a bitch

Chimp

Bench
They’re off their rocker if they don’t go with the begging bowl to Flanno… Getting turned down by a rookie coach because he (and his agent) wants to run the club.
They need a proven winner who knows how to run a club without their agent getting an army of ‘their people’ in, not a rookie, let alone their 2nd/3rd choice of a rookie coach.
In my opinion, Flanno makes them competitive, immediately…. So hopefully they go with Hornby or Young.

Quigs

Immortal
One from left field I know, but hey, when you are desperate how about this for an idea.

Why not make Jack DeBelon the Captain Coach. Of course the Club would have to appoint an assistant just to make sure Jack takes his team to the correct end of the field after half time.

Me too, me too, me too

Talk about mob mentality.
Mob mentality ? Or individuals of the "mob" all had same experiences with stain fans ? As far as competitive banter between fans goes Ive enjoyed Manly games Ive been to more than Stains . Only joy from them is flogging them or even better, seeing them relocated and rebranded ( they are merged they are not 16 Premiership, monopoly side of the past. )

Frenzy.

Immortal
You miserable bunch of dribble-stick slurping, dung-punching, turd burglars.

Saints fans have shown nothing but respect for your trashcan, arse-rashed, venal shitstain of a club over the years whenever it faced adversity. Show some support in return.

Such f*cking ingratitude.

Latest posts