What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Re the Plane.

Whatever is said about our Leader on here, since both airline incidents, it has become obvious, that he is nothing but a mouthpiece for the US!
Pointing the finger at Russia, within hours of the disaster and demonising Putin on the sketchy evidence of the unelected Ukraine parliament, should have him lose all credibility forever, to all those but brain washed sheep:eek:

Quigs

Immortal
You use the terms "our Leader" thick Skinned. The far-can lying arseole is not my Leader.

[youtube]mjLK9ug6MB4[/youtube]

Quigs

Immortal
Does Husky have a combover?

I reckon every would be world leading statesman should have one.

Since 73

First Grade
If this was a movie Rambo wouldve been in and out by now.

But its real life.

Does Joe Hockey have combat boots?

Nealo 12

First Grade
This is the only section of the LL forum where we have a fool preaching Left wing diatribe politics to league people who don't give a rats !
If I was a sharks fan I would tell him to go and hop on his soap box somewhere else . Seems to have a sickafant friend here egging him on though !

Quigs

Immortal
This is the only section of the LL forum where we have a fool preaching Left wing diatribe politics to league people who don't give a rats !
If I was a sharks fan I would tell him to go and hop on his soap box somewhere else . Seems to have a sickafant friend here egging him on though !

wpid-happygilmore.jpg

Love the combover Nealo !!!

Quigs

Immortal
NEALO !!!! NEALO, quick come see ...... Andrew Bolt has hit the nail on the head.

Andrew Bolt.
TONY Abbott is leading the West into a confrontation with nuclear superpower Russia over the downing of MH17.
The stakes are incredibly high, as the Prime Minister organises, effectively, a small army to move into Ukraine.

Are you and Husky in Nealo ???? .... if you're in, I am in.

I heard the hext troop train is leaving Rockhampton on Thursday. Cobber, I'm packin' me kit now.

Nealo 12

First Grade
NEALO !!!! NEALO, quick come see ...... Andrew Bolt has hit the nail on the head.

Andrew Bolt.
TONY Abbott is leading the West into a confrontation with nuclear superpower Russia over the downing of MH17.
The stakes are incredibly high, as the Prime Minister organises, effectively, a small army to move into Ukraine.

Are you and Husky in Nealo ???? .... if you're in, I am in.

I heard the hext troop train is leaving Rockhampton on Thursday. Cobber, I'm packin' me kit now.

No No Quggs, my approach would to be to start softley, find a suitable envoy to sort this mess out, he must be well versed in aviation and able to impress those around him by ordering a sausage roll in say ...Mandarin. He must also be able to cook with gas and supply pink batts at short notice. Add to all that the skills of showing the Russians that every childs dream of using a laptop computer can come true. Then when the pesky Russians debt is spirilling out of control ... He'll hit'em with a carbon tax.... the coup de grace ! That my friend is how to deal with it !

Latest posts