What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Sort of. There is no radar to fly under media hater awards.

sladden road

Juniors
Ok, so with the greatest respect for the work of the media, It is time to award the Shark haters in the media.
Listening to so many podcasts and being a league media tragic, jeez it gets trying.
So here it goes.

1. James (I live in the shire, kissed on the dick thx to MMM and the new Peter Fitzsimmons) Graham. Did Paul Gallen run over his dog?. What the f**k is up with this biased nut. Constantly gets confused in his sentences and contradicts himself in the same paragraph. It’s getting tiring. His love for the Dogs and disdain for the mighties is deplorable.
Easy winner of the biggest Shark hater.

2. Justin Horo.
I actually like his commentary but I think he dug himself in a hole with his call that the Sharks would finish beneath 14( which, this week he retrospectively changed to “7th”.) Cmon mate, it’s on record. Plus we put your bird gang to the sword.
Straight out hater.

3. The balding bull.
At least Tallis has the balls to call it straight out. Respect for that but he also continues the hate.
Please see results over the Nags, the Drags and the Tots this year.
4-0 Gordon.

4. Paul Crawley.
Old mate looks like he suckled on lemons instead of boobs and has continued this through his biased commentary. Keep eating lemons Paul.

5. Equal 5th. Dean Richie and Dr Peabody.
At least Peabody can attribute that “the sharks are a well coached team”. This is revisionist. He can see the future and is softening his line so as to have access to the Italian Immortal.
Dean Richie. Out of date waste of air.

HM. Hello Sport. We know that you actually love the mighties .
Mark Geyer. Mg we forgive you because sentences are hard to string together, as is comprehension.

Last edited:

ragzouken

Juniors
Always struggled with respect people love to hate on us we’re just a battler and people have hung shit on us as long as I can remember, better to be hated anyway

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If there has ever been a guy that fell into a job it’s Justin Horo. His nickname is even cringe.

Someone2

Bench
Paul Gallen is awful and the most biased commentator I can’t watch any of the talk shows because of him and Buzz and their bias towards the sharks

the other week I was having beers watching the footy I went to the toilet came back in and Gallen and Toby rudolf were kissing post game in the shed when Gallen was interviewing players . I changed the Chanel

Gallen is worse than listening to Joey ( at least everyone respects his opinion) doing a knights game