What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

mickyj

Bench
Night 5
With the Night Fox gone Danny and his boys felt there were on the path to success. The Malloy Boys lined up someone they wanted but as the lined him up his right hand women moved him out of the way. He was then free to go about his business. Someone else stopped him from messing with Danny direct but no one could stop him taking out the old man.

tmb2_198612-_--s102--.jpg
SGL is dead again he was Saul Bloom – Ocean’s aligned old man.
IT is day 6. 10 alive and 6 to lynch.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd rather not waste a vote on an unlynchable butch if someone knows who his little bitch is. Seems like maybe not, but with the pace of this game someone might log on next Monday and tell us....

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Why the hard on Drew?

Gut based on meta.

Drew enjoys a bit of slap n tickle with chavs.

I'll slap and tickle you!

I'd rather not waste a vote on an unlynchable butch if someone knows who his little bitch is. Seems like maybe not, but with the pace of this game someone might log on next Monday and tell us....

I fear mafia might not survive the off season... :(