What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

Bazzi

First Grade
I'm town, I didn't vote on the lynch because I missed it, at least I didn't contribute to a townie's demise

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Its Hogg or Bazzi. Bazal is town, I believe. If he's not then well played to him.

Happy to be mislynched if need be.

Would err towards Hogg only because Bazal outed PP and its too convenient for a minion to bus their protected don.

Bazal

Post Whore
1. Hogg - seems town, outed butch
4. Rebel - seems town, has a post condition
7. Butch - mafia
9. Drew- Sta - ?
10. Soc - has my nips tingling
11. Mis/Dutchy is not dead. He is Danny Ocean ? Ocean?s aligned gentlemen thief and group leader.
12. Bazzi - ?
14. Seejay - town
15. Bazal - ?

I outed PP and my feeling on butch led to him being investigated. I also clearly targeted butch in the last night write up. Probably safe to call me town

Bazzi

First Grade
If I was mafia, my actions wouldn't be holding up the game because one of my faction members would be able to send in my action.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's soc or drew. Imo soc is more likely, but it could be Drew.

Actually who the hell is CJ when he's at home? Have I missed his outing

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Its not me but if you need to take me out I understand.

SeeJay, Hogg and soc are my three candidates. Bazzi is absent but its too easy to pin it on him.

SeeJay very quickly jumped on my suggestions for lynch candidates two phases back. Possibilty.

Hogg followed me on soc and Fred, but went Fred - could be casting suspicion on Fred to keep soc tidy (if he is also red) but both he and Bazal being investigators has me sus. He is my prime target as Bazal has hit PP and butch; if Bazal was red, its either a massive gambit to give up part of hos protection chain to get town cred or he's genuine - this means Hogg as investigator is sus since he's only given up butch. Bussing your protected don is mafia 101 so inclined to think its him.

soc is quiet, but hasn't been mafia-like in his manner (meta).

My suspicion on Bazal is that he's not been blocked, which is odd. So it could be a massive gambit, but its unlikely.

Verdict - Hogg is best guess scenario. Then SeeJay, then soc, then Bazal (although he's most likely town).

Hoggmaster

Juniors

SeeJay, Hogg and soc are my three candidates. Bazzi is absent but its too easy to pin it on him.

SeeJay very quickly jumped on my suggestions for lynch candidates two phases back. Possibilty.

Hogg followed me on soc and Fred, but went Fred - could be casting suspicion on Fred to keep soc tidy (if he is also red) but both he and Bazal being investigators has me sus. He is my prime target as Bazal has hit PP and butch; if Bazal was red, its either a massive gambit to give up part of hos protection chain to get town cred or he's genuine - this means Hogg as investigator is sus since he's only given up butch. Bussing your protected don is mafia 101 so inclined to think its him.

My suspicion on Bazal is that he's not been blocked, which is odd. So it could be a massive gambit, but its unlikely.

Verdict - Hogg is best guess scenario. Then SeeJay, then soc, then Bazal (although he's most likely town).

Either that or im town investigator and found a bad guy so i exposed him. Also I chose the targets I did because I also found them suspicious.
I know noone can clear me as I'm the investigator.
Lets vote Butch, if he dies, I'm town.
If he doesnt then you might as well lynch me as im being blocked out of the game anyway.

soc123_au

Staff member
Soc has been in transit for the last 30 odd hours. I am finally at my hotel in China, so I have internet again.

Hogg has cleared me, so you scum candidates are barking up the wrong tree.

Bazal

Post Whore

I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be, an investigator :s

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ok, well I've misinterpreted how you have worked out PP and butch. Gives me more confidence that Hogg is blue. Makes me think then that soc is cleared (on the proviso that Hogg's PM is vague rather than misleading) and makes me think, then, that SeeJay is more likely to be our target.

Thoughts?

SeeJay

Juniors
SeeJay is hard to pick. Tard tard tard regardless of his alignment.

Well thats a dumb statement seeing as how ive won two games in a row and out played you badly two games ago and single handedly got you lynched. Anyways, night one i was in writeup and eluded to who i was shortly after and none have since claimed this town character. If you think im non town you are either a tard who forgot this sequence of events or are mafia trying to get a townie lynched.

SeeJay

Juniors

there is so much derp here i'm starting to think drew is mafia

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Im virtually certain our mafia candiates are bazzi and butch. Im not picking on the silent but isnt it strange that there was a threat of mod kill for inactivity, which had to refer to bazzi, and within a few hours bazzi posts. This strikes me as mafia running around messaging him to make him post.
Drews made a few decisions i disagree with and would be my second choice, however i think he is town based on his reasoning.
Soc would be my number one choice for mafia if i hadnt had a message saying that he was town (however vague it was).
As for seejay, ive observed him a lot (as a former meta gamer, current game runner) and i think hes town. He doesnt move this way when hes scum.
Thats my 2 cents. Take what you want from it.

Latest posts