What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI Finals, 1st Final: Australia V. Sri Lanka

aussies1st

Staff member
Katich should have just ran, Ponting is a key player. Oh well we can now see if Katich can guide us to 275. If he does the opening spot is his. If not get Jaques in!

aussies1st

Staff member
Ponting said yes, Katich didn't run.

Also Martyn out run out. SL have this in the bag.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Typical Martyn when you need him to get an important innings he fails.

Just on the other run out, it doesnt matter who's call it was there was never a run in it. Katich wouldve been run out if he ran.

Johns Magic

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:
Typical Martyn when you need him to get an important innings he fails.

Just on the other run out, it doesnt matter who's call it was there was never a run in it. Katich wouldve been run out if he ran.

It was Ponting's call, so Katich probably should've run. However you can't blame Katich, there was never a run in it. Ponting's gotta take responsibility for that one imo.

stevo

Juniors
hate to say this but i hope so. I live in brissy so it will be bloody awsome to finally go to a final

Thomo.

First Grade
i can't believe this, being shown up by the most overrated and the team that appeals for anything thing

absolute crap...our batting crumbles when it needs to stand up. if we get away with this one it will require a miracle

Latest posts