What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI WC Final: Ind v Aust Nov 19, 2023 - AUSTRALIA 2023 CHAMPIONS

King-Gutho94

Coach

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^

“Australia deceived me personally with their decision at the toss,” Ashwin said.

That wasn't deception Ravi, that was Captain Pat finally gettone one right

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
^^^

“Australia deceived me personally with their decision at the toss,” Ashwin said.

That wasn't deception Ravi, that was Captain Pat finally gettone one right
Not to mention Rohit is on record saying would have bat first, the toss was actually irrelevant.

Meth

Staff member
Popping in here to say congratulations Australia. I'm not sure you're a better ODI side than India every day of the week, but the bottom line is that you know how to win when it counts. This is not an anomaly.

On the other hand, India are surely venturing in to South Africa's territory with regards to being chokers, right? (I know New Zealand are in that conversation as well, but I'd see us more being overachievers than chokers)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Popping in here to say congratulations Australia. I'm not sure you're a better ODI side than India every day of the week, but the bottom line is that you know how to win when it counts. This is not an anomaly.

On the other hand, India are surely venturing in to South Africa's territory with regards to being chokers, right? (I know New Zealand are in that conversation as well, but I'd see us more being overachievers than chokers)
Yeah I don't think you could say new Zealand has ever choked at a cricket world cup.

They got unlucky in 2019 really it's such a shame you blokes didn't win it that day. Instead of the whinging poms.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, I think if there was a tournament when you could say that we choked, it was probably '91 or '15- we were in the hunt in both of those, in familiar conditions. But, we were still beaten by better teams (Pakistan and Australia respectively)