What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

%$#@ off Benji

Poor old Benji, after the Sharks and Eels wins, he probably thought how easy this coaching gig is.
Now, he's growing greyer by the day.

Probably after the eels…. he booked his flights and package tickets into Suva Hilton.

Then by the time he was due to flee the country, he couldn’t get a refund.

So reluctantly and with a heavy heart he felt he had to go and had no choice but to participate and enjoy himself.

Nutz

Bench
Thats
When a team is winning 14-12 at half time the coaching staff have done their job, when the same team comes out and gets beat 44 nil in the second half, that's on the players.

The key to getting out of this is getting players that buy in, keeping Juniors and buying smart. Three things that seemed to stop about 15 years ago.

Its not rocket science and we now have people in the club that have done this before, so I would hold course (For once) and lets see what happens.
That's how I'm seeing it too. I still this this club is not unified.
But as you said, let's hold course...what else can we poor wayfaring fans do.

As a paid up member I expected some Benji holiday snaps to be posted on official.

Benji on the lilo at the pool sipping a mock gin and tonic.

Benji kite-surfing along Suva Main Beach

Beni with a harem of beautiful Fijian princess with flowers in their hair. Islander women are generally gorgeous.

Benji and family on camel rides on the beach in sunset wearing his designer seaweed fedora and 2027 organically made Raybans.

Benji addressing the Chief of Fiji, an offering of gifts from the COE, the barbers scissors.

I need to know my hard earned membership dollar is being put to good use.

If Benji didn’t have a great time, it’s unacceptable.

Im going to write to Richo. A 33% response rate so far. Im sure he’d love to hear from me again(not) lol.

Last edited:
As a paid up member I expected some Benji holiday snaps to be posted on official.

Benji on the lilo at the pool sipping a mock gin and tonic.

Benji kite-surfing along Suva Main Beach

Beni with a harem of beautiful Fijian princess with flowers in their hair. Islander women are generally gorgeous.

Benji and family on camel rides on the beach in sunset wearing his designer seaweed fedora and 2027 organically made Raybans.

Benji addressing the Chief of Fiji, an offering of gifts from the COE, the barbers scissors.

I need to know my hard earned membership dollar is being put to good use.

If Benji didn’t have a great time, it’s unacceptable.

Im going to write to Richo. A 33% response rate so far. Im sure he’d love to hear from me again(not) lol.
I'd be a lot happier if he found us the next Semi Radradra while he was there.

What do you reckon Phanto? Is Benji a boardies man or a Tony Abbott budgie smuggler disciple?

i read that two ways, can you rephrase that for us older blokes
Just a show of support for bud.

But I fear, it’s futile and that he’s caught richos attention …and the evil eye of Richo is shining down upon him.

And too long in Richo gaze these days, your heart melts and you get sacked.

Bud will blossom sooner or later.

A player who wants to stay!!

Tigerm

Coach
North actually, escaping from the cold.

Bud > Galvin for integrity.
It did seem to take Gal a while to shut this down again.

Maybe he was under instructions to not say anything.

But I also don’t think he wasn’t the one saying it.

Anyway, I think he is leaps and bounds a better footballer than Bud, who I don’t think will be here next season.