What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2009 Grand Final Game Thread

Oscarman

Juniors
Archer you f**king cheat - what a dud penalty to Slater. We would have scored again for sure.

Pazza

First Grade
unfortunately we play too conservative in the first half!

we gotta keep fui beyond next year! he is just awesome!

Chad

Juniors
Why are all the Ref's call's going against parra..?
League cannot and will not survive in Vic.
Fox/Super league interest can go shove it....?

Eelogical

Referee
Overall, the Storm were the better team and deserved the title. I hold no grudges against them. In all honesty, Jarryd had a shocker, fui had a blinder. I think next year they will be stronger. Great game..

Apey

Staff member
:lol: Oh wow.

Unlucky guys. Storm were too good. You did a great job at coming back late in the game and had a great end to the season. Moi Moi unlucky not to be Clive Churchall medalist.

axl rose

Bench
Bad luck parra, will be back next year bigger and better. Geez i know Melbourne deserve the win but they are so boring to watch when in front. Congrats to Cam Smith on most forward passes ever thrown in one match.

The Storm were deserved winners
BUT
Archer destroyed a potential great comeback with possibly the WORSE decision i have ever seen in game.