What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official - Anasta To The Scum

Anasta wont help the roosters i dont think the only reason hes in good form for the dogs is cause hes contract was up and he wanted more money from clubs

btw i think Barrett has the 5/8 jersey now for NSW for a while hes form this yeah has been pretty good though since Anasta will be a rooster i bet hes gets it no matter what :rolleyes:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
Anasta wont help the roosters i dont think the only reason hes in good form for the dogs is cause hes contract was up and he wanted more money from clubs

btw i think Barrett has the 5/8 jersey now for NSW for a while hes form this yeah has been pretty good though since Anasta will be a rooster i bet hes gets it no matter what :rolleyes:

Actually, with BK retired from rep footy now they'll go with 6. Barrett and 13. Anasta. The thing is Anasta's form will only have to be decent to get the spot and the old incumbent excuse will be used.

JJ

Immortal
One thing that has to be addressed quickly is that the NSW coach should NOT be a club coach!

lil ripsta

Its not the Roosters fault every one wants to play for them.
Atleast they got a chance of making the semi finals unlike Souths. who I can't remember the last time they did.

aussies1st

Staff member
Anasta kicking is nothing compared to Fitler all he does is run at the line.
Last time Souths made the finals would have been when teams werent poaching other teams stars

Souths may as well give up, they shouldn't bother fielding a team next year.
Infact they will be big odds on for the spoon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
poor souths my arse. people want to sign with a club that wins games. see ashley harrison's comment for futher proof of this.

They could have offered Braith 2 million a week and he'd still turn them down.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
parra-matters said:
Souths may as well give up, they shouldn't bother fielding a team next year.
Infact they will be big odds on for the spoon.
for the umpteenth year straight

Denny Crane

Juniors
Good morning, I'm Denny Crane.
Good to Anasta has seen the light. Finch will shine again in '06 with a quality 5/8 outside him as he did last year. We all know he should've won the Dally M. The Roosters outside backs will get some quality ball with Anasta and Finch controlling either side of the ruck as well as Wing and Harrison running on the fringes.
Its gonna be a good year, unlike this one.

I'm Denny Crane.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
izzo said:
If Anasta came to Souths he would of been treated as a saviour to the club.

He's at the Roosters - 5 years after he retires people will be like Braith Who?

Have fun Braith, if it wasnt for Souths you wouldnt be playing football

Oh well another Souths junior added to the list

:rolleyes:

Another reason why Souths are constantly in reverse.

Attitudes like this one - that somehow without Souths the competition will fold, "pride of the league", only club with history, passion, if it wasn't for Souths Anasta would have been nothing blah blah blah. And it goes on and on...

What a load of rubbish.

RainMan

Juniors
gaterooze said:
If the Bunnies get Orford, then Orford + Sutton will sh*t all over Finch + Anasta.

Yeah like Orford will be thinking, I just have to sign with the Bunnies now!:rolleyes:

Rammo

Juniors
So yet another example, Souths took Anasta through his junior days, Canterbury developed him into a first Grade footballer, and the roosters throw $$$ at him and they secure him. Do you roosters people ever feel guilty and that when you win it means sh*t all because all you have done is written a cheque?

Latest posts