What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Eels Team Round 21

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Against the Storm, looks like we'll be back-rowing our way to victory on Monday night.

rowing1.jpg

The Omen

Juniors
so the season is pretty much done so why not introduce a few of the up and coming players rather than putting forwards in the backline and naming players like Robson who as a defender is ok but he is not a No.7
i don't hate the guy he has just not a halfback and plays so flat

what i don't get is some players can play bad week after week yet still get named and others like Morts or Humble (examples only) either had a bad run (with still some potential) or did something they shouldn't have are black listed for the rest of the season without ever being considered even in a situation where the season is done

DeanPay98

Juniors
With Loko, Morgan and Reddy out due to injury and with Walker (unavailable I think) and with Whatuira and Hicks being too old too slow, it is hard to see how Kearney had any choices other than Horo and Smith. At least Smith used to be a centre and Horo can play there.

With Robson at half we might as well have Carl Webb on the wing.

And why recall Mortimer if you can have Hayne at 5/8? Mortz really needs to step up and start headbutting people in the Cross. Thats the kind of headline we're looking for !! ;-)

born an eel

Bench
Brian Smith was a special and still is. There are many others that do the same. SK ain't the first, so what's your point?

Suity
you were asking casper if he was a member so he could receive the email, what's the point as it doesn't represent the actual team.

you really need to get on with life and not keep dragging us back in the past :D

bartman

Immortal
Good side. Horo and Smith are the best centre options we have, even though they started the year in the back row.

I expect Maguire to come in for Robson, but Robson to be retained on the bench and used sparingly during the last 30 mins to give Keating a small break. I don't think there'll be any other changes?

Will be good to see Hayne remain at #6 (alongside Maguire), to see Reni to start at #13, and not to see Mortimer anywhere near the side. Given our season is over I don't think we'll compete with the Storm, but hopefully we acquit ourselves reasonably and it's not a blow-out.

Latest posts