What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official forum MIAs

ali

Bench
Haven't seen Nulla post for a while? I always used to look out for his opinions.

Jono Russell

Bench
Sharkette said:
What's happened to Stevo's Woman?? She hasn't been around for ages.

Hymie also came back for a while a few months ago but has disappeared again.

didnt she change her name to Me Luv's Stevo or is that someone else

cliffy's gornnnn!

dim could come back at any time
besides dim ruins every thread he posts in
cliffy was just a good laugh, an easy creature to ridicule!

cheese

Bench
:lol: ss, read this.

....a lil segement from a thread made by cliffy in rleague. I had a giggle when i read it.
cliff said:
On Friday when i saw this place was back and running i must admit i was really really excited. I had given up all hope of Matt and the boys reopening this. Considering i havent had much fun over there being personally about my physical apperance amongst other things i thought time to stick to Rleague and the very good Dragon Army Forum.

Wozza

Juniors
What makes you think i'm missing Hemaroid?
I was never one to live my life in front of a computer
As for only posting abuse, LOL Well I guess it's hard for plebs such as yourself to accept sarcasm in the written form.

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
Sharkette said:
What's happened to Stevo's Woman?? She hasn't been around for ages.

Hymie also came back for a while a few months ago but has disappeared again.

didnt she change her name to Me Luv's Stevo or is that someone else

yep thats me, i havent been round cause i moved and havent had a chance to connect the net, so i rarley get on anymore

- bat girl lol yeh thats liz she was stevos_gal. i duno if she still goes on the forums but i always see her..

merry xmas guys

Sharkette

Juniors
Ahhh there you are Bel! I thought "Me Luv Stevo" was Liz!

Anyway, good to see you in here again, and I hope Santa was good to you today! :D

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So rleague is the place to go when you cannot cut it on a public forum.
That place sounds like one big soggy sao session for little minds.

legend

Coach
Let's ease up on the abuse hey guys. I have deleted three posts in reference to Cliffy. He has agreed not to come here so lets not attack him in absentia ok?

Cheers.

wittyfan

Referee
There was a dude called Frodo Of The Shire who was on the official forum for about a week and posted only pro-Anderson stuff. :? I did wonder at the time if it was a regular posing as Frodo. :)

Aries

Bench
Mr Angry said:
So rleague is the place to go when you cannot cut it on a public forum.
That place sounds like one big soggy sao session for little minds.

4 months ago this was a pleb site for nobodies ;-)

rleague was the place to be...

1 message from "bolts", over the air, and the whole world collapses for rleague... along with about 20 other forums, Like the Official Sharks for starters...

There is worse stuff on here now than was getting deleted "panicingly" back then.

Lets start a "Ray Hadley sux as a commentator" post again, and see how long they leave it up... :twisted:

imasharkie

Coach
ShireShark said:
McSharkie said:

dont encourage him
i applaud him for not being here
so if we can not mention him he might not come back
My wish would be for Rooster Cogburn to disappear from the sharks forum........it is a pain in the ...

Latest posts