What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official forum MIAs

Alan Shore

First Grade
El Garbo said:
Well I'll try. Unfortunately I'm not really privvy to the mermaids' details, so it might be hard to put together... :p

Not good enough Z! I demand you immediate resignation so we can search for a new webmaster who has regular contact with the Mermaids. That's the most important part of any Sharks site.

Anonymous

Juniors
Sorry millers, but I think you're getting excited prematurely. I am very happy with my rleague hosting and am very appreciative of the three years worth of webspace they have offered me

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tamazoid said:
El Garbo said:
Well I'll try. Unfortunately I'm not really privvy to the mermaids' details, so it might be hard to put together... :p

Not good enough Z! I demand you immediate resignation so we can search for a new webmaster who has regular contact with the Mermaids. That's the most important part of any Sharks site.
Now there is a pick up line:
I am the webmaster for the Sharks Den can I have your details and some photo's for 'our' website.
Garbo's in man.

Jimbo

Immortal
El Garbo said:

Do you want their phone numbers? 8)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yes and yess Jimbo and PJ! :lol:

I can just imagine going up to someone like Chanelle and using that pickup line!!!

Oh cmon
There's nothing wrong with the opening line "So how do you like your eggs in the morning?" unless they say "Unfertilised, thank you very much" which they very rarely do.

Shark

Bench
Well, I know you all think I'm some old prude, but it IS amazing what a nice, polite and civil approach to the right people can achieve...

Garbo, you want Mermaids profiles? I will guarantee I'll get them for you, as long as the club doesn't put any sort of 'ban' on using the info on a non-official site. I will use my exceptional powers of diplomacy (not to mention calling in a few favours) to set up a quick interview session leading up to Round 1. Pics might need to be taken by Jimbo or someone cool. We can't be dealing with Mermaids if we have uncool people hanging around.

I won't ask you if you're in Jimbo, nor if you're up for it. I know what the answer will be!

RoamingShark

Juniors
I am trying to find the sign off where it had a guy walking then p*ssing on the dragons logo.

I have a dragqueen supporter at work who really should see it?

Any thoughts.

Jimbo

Immortal
Shark said:
Jimbo or someone cool.

Ahem???

Perhaps the word 'else' might be appropriate in there somewhere? Like, maybe, just after the 'someone'???

Latest posts