What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Booyah

Bench
Doctors offices. I was waiting for like 2 hours just so Mavis and Betty and all the other old codger regulars could tell the doctor about their trip to Nowra for the weekend!

God-King Dean

Immortal
When you give peoiple money to go get your piss. Instead of getting Tooheys Twist-tops for $22 they get the full sized bottles for nearly $ :x 40

Choppies

Coach
these people leaving messages on my messagebank asking for George

thing is my greeting says "Hi youve reached Aaron leave me a message after the thing and ill see if I can get back to ya"

Knightmare

Coach
Band people who think they're cool because they diss Aussie Idol and anyone who wins it. They kknow full well that if there was a show called 'Band Idol', they'd be lining up for the auditions just the same. Hypocrites. :x

NPK

Bench
Stranger said:
Thats what the x factor is for

Really? The ad gave me the impression that there are 3 categories - young people, older people (over 24?), and vocal groups. Didn't mention bands. :?

TooheysNew

Coach
Old people. :x Especially old people that are customers at work.

And people that stop to talk and you just can't get away from.

Latest posts