What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Feez_Giggles

Bench
a boy a got with a month ago who told my friend it was just a one night thing after telling me he would call me and then messaging me today and when i pretended not to know who it was, telling me he was the one with the big kok

ew much

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahahahah and like ten minutes after the kok message he goes 'its the one who went home with you, we should meet up again sometime'

hahahahahahahhahahaaha yeah right

i think i might right back 'yeah right.' or 'yeah i think i have a free minute in about ten years for you'
hahahahah i want to be mean.

i'm never mean

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahahahahaahaha i didn't write back but he wrote to me again saying 'its the one who went home with you, we should catch up again some time.

hahhahaahah yeah right!!! what a pratt.

i'm never mean
oh boy thats so untrue

:shock: :shock: :shock: i'm shocked you think so little of me - well i guess its understandable when you have to little to think with

:lol: sorry
i seriously do hate being mean. especially in real life