What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official NSW State of Origin team game 2

StMick

Bench
:lol: Merrin is a nuffy, but I would pick him until a suitable replacement is found. Dragtrolls don't understand that?

The funny thing is you did the same thing before Origin 1 - called Beau Scott a nuffer and then picked him in you're side.

So now you've got both Beau Scott and Merrin in your team - that's 2 nuffers. How many nuffers for game 3?

Mate, you're like a deer with no eyes!

Jason Maher

Immortal
So it somehow the fault of the team that is leading the comp by a clear margin... your stupidity know no bounds.

The funny thing is you did the same thing before Origin 1 - called Beau Scott a nuffer and then picked him in you're side.

So now you've got both Beau Scott and Merrin in your team - that's 2 nuffers. How many nuffers for game 3?

Mate, you're like a deer with no eyes!

11. Lewis 12. Bird 13. Gallen 17. Watmong where is Scott?

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I wouldn't have Sims just yet. He needs to develop his game a little more. However, a massive boost to his game would be to have him 18th man for the next two games.

@StMick - Proof or you're lying. I would always pick Lewis, Bird and Gallen and Watmough unless injury. Maybe that's why I chose Scott. I don't remember eveything I post, unlike you :lol: kinda creepy imo.

Dazzat

First Grade
That is the worst NSW team in history. Not even Queensland in their darkest days picked so many players out of position.

By doing so, Stuart has done a few things:

* Insulted players who could have filled those positions (how many props and centres will want to play for NSW in the future)
* Put undue pressure on selected players to play games they normally don't at club level
* Broadcast his intended style of play to Queensland who can now plan to counter (he's obviously looking to play an expanded game)

Well done Ricky ... remember, you don't have justify your selections to anyone ... yet.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Bird has been shit this year. He was shit in game 1, especially in defence, except for one run which set up the Pearce try (which was more lazy defence by Myles and Civoniceva than anything).

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm so confused at what they're trying to do. It was pretty f**king simple what to change, and they made a complete mess of it yet again.

Moffo

Referee
We had no forward in game 1...so where will it come from in game 2?

Running back rowers? Merrin? FFS....Creagh? fFS x 27667

What is wrong with sims and tll? We will get raped field position wise, same as game 1

Sticky is an A grade f**king moron

STG-Dragon

Juniors
you're an idiot. So Gallen plays like a prop, it will help us win? We had 4 props plus Gallen and got smashed. Now we have 2 props plus Gallen. No big change? :crazy:

Maybe by picking more 2nd rowers they might use a little footwork in stead of running one out straight into a fired up QLD pack!

josh1111

Juniors
Everyone knows that the refs are going to police the ruck more than in game one, which will make for a much quicker game. I think it is a smart move to bring in Lewis and Whatmough, they will definitely make more meters than King and Snowden and will handle an up tempo game.