What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Raiders Forum Awards - Nominations

Kris_man

Bench
ballboy - i can't believe you nominated me after our dust-up in the Rortsters thread. :lol:

ruben's departure got nominated for most forgettable moment. can we please define "forgettable"? doesnt that refer to the biggest non-event?

hrundi99

First Grade
ball boy said:
i told you i sent it australian post f***ed up

That's right.

Can you give me the tracking number?

Huh?

;-)

So do you have the gig for next year or not?

thickos

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
thickos said:
Mate these are only the nominations... according to 69 voting begins in earnest soon.

I say hrundi should get a gig as Poster of the Year - his tribute to Ruben is the best thing ever posted in here! :clap:

Thanks mate. :oops:

Couldn't have done it without your consistent quality as inspiration.

I mean it.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Aww... :thumnn

Cheers mate! Right back at you!

Now someone say something controversial so we all start bitching again and this place returns to normal :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
There's some kind of Kiwi joke that'll work on that but I'm too tired to think about it. ;-)

If it wasn't 12.30 over here I'd give it a go too. For a minute there I thought your tribute was to me, I'm nothing if not a scholar. :lol: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
screw it, i'll just re-post the new version:

Personality of the year - Quinny/edabomb
Call of the year - ??
Most forgetable moment of the year - Brad Drew's departure
Obsession of the year - some girl at the roosters game and Phil Graham
Biggest Disappointment - the Raiders in general
Funniest Event of the year - edabomb digging up the "charity shield" thread, only to say "dragons did well imo"
Mod of the year - 2004
Egomanic of the year - Gus Gould
Raider_69 Result Rap of the year - ??
Poster most likely to be thrown in jail - that guy who leads the Raiders Army
Signature of the year - thickos: phpBB error...

Serious Awards - ALA Dally M's
----------------
Daley C - For Consistancy - 69
Try of the year - Phil Graham intercept vs Bulldogs
Poster of the year - thickos
Most Hated opposition fan - Corbin
Most Improved Poster - ??
Most Loved opposition fan - TB, aka Angel Eyes =P~ :hitit:
Best thread of the year - edabomb's desperate and dateless...
Worst Thread of the year - on NRL forum, the guy suggesting that the Bulldogs threw the Cowboys match
Game of the year - Raiders vs Broncos
Newbie Award (must have joined this year) - Raider_Azz
MIA Award - legend

edabomb

First Grade
I can't believe Raider_Azz has been overlooked for a nominee as newbie of the year. As good as kris_man has been, the Azz is right up there with him. Can I nominate two people for newbie of the year???

I will say this though, kris_mans debut season has blown away any debut I've seen in my four or so seasons on the forums. God knows it took me three years to find my place on the boards, so kudos kris_man!!!

The Azz and DB surely would of got couple of the year had it been up.

thickos

First Grade
Well these are only nominations with the actual voting to come.... so Azz should get a guernsey as nominee for Newbie of the Year. Anyone who thinks 'Boogs is the Answer' is a brave man indeed :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
edabomb said:
The Azz and DB surely would of got couple of the year had it been up.
who's DB?? a love a bit of gossip...

and i wish i'd realised that Azz was a newbie - he definitely gets my newbie nomination, i'll edit my post now...

woodgers

Bench
Humerous Awards - ALA Footy Show Awards
------------------------
Personality of the year - Everlovin Antichrist. What a funny bastard.
Call of the year - Bay25. The angriest man on the planet. His call about holes in socks in regards to the social thread was rather amusing
Most forgetable moment of the year - Ruben leaving
Obsession of the year - Bay56 and sneaking the word 'nego' into every post
Biggest Disappointment - Inconsistant hacks being named every Tuesday.
Funniest Event of the year - Todd Carney dumping his missus the day he cracked first grade.
Mod of the year - Jed, reminded me of a young Bill Harrigan at times.
Egomanic of the year - Supermario, for even suggesting I would copy anything he had to say
Raider_69 Result Rap of the year
Poster most likely to be thrown in jail - untouchable. I suspect he is David Hicks in Guantanemo Bay.
Signiture of the year - Thickos - that critical error still gets me

Serious Awars - ALA Dally M's
----------------
Daley C - For Consistancey - Thickos. No better poster on the board.
Try of the year - Macca v Brisbane or St George round 1. It was hard to go past the 18th one we put on the USA at Seiffert though.
Poster of the year - Thickos. Quality, every time. If Frank posted more he might give it a nudge.
Most Hated opposition fan - Cogburn. Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with him.
Most Improved Poster - IBG or Hrundi.
Most Loved opposition fan - ibeme - knows his stuff.
Best thread of the year - Ultra's drunken rant after the Roosters away (I personally think Mad Monday Woodger and Ultra style should get it)
Worst Thread of the year - Social Thread. The FFB in disguise.
Game of the year - Brisbane - Where was the speed in the defensive line for the other 24 games?
Newbie Award (must have joined this year) - Azz. A great start. Weyman like in his charge forward.
MIA Award - Ultima - Obviously on one of those QLD lunch breaks.

Latest posts