What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official....SBW agrees to terms

melon....

Coach
My colleague and I returned from a meeting with Roosters sponsors last night and it is confirmed that The Canterbury Bulldogs cannot come to terms with Williams' management and they have allowed Williams to negotiate with other clubs. This morning Williams agreed to terms with The Roosters for 2006-09. The three year deal comes to $500K per year plus another $100K 3rd party Sponsorship per year.

$1.8mill for 3 years. Mason is now out of the picture, and Cayless, Flannery moving on and with Ricketson retiring to allow the cap space.

Welcome Sonny Bill.

Happy Gilmore

Juniors
Does the NRL have some policy that if you're a rep player and off contract you're already negotiating with the Roosters?

Fair dinkum. :roll: :x

ibeme

First Grade
And Ricky Stuart has named himself in the starting lineup to boost the Roosters halves combination. Finch has been named at prop.

thickos

First Grade
ibeme said:
And Ricky Stuart has named himself in the starting lineup to boost the Roosters halves combination. Finch has been named at prop.

Even at his age he's the best half they have :D

NPK said:
Yea, and the Roosters have a new cheergirl - April Foolsday.

Yep she is in the squad with May Day and June Too (The Chinese girl) July Fourth is out from USA currently trialling for a position.

skeepe

Immortal
Happy Gilmore said:
Does the NRL have some policy that if you're a rep player and off contract you're already negotiating with the Roosters?

Fair dinkum. :roll: :x

#-o There's one born every minute :lol:

NPK

Bench
[furrycat said:
]It's all true, The Bulldogs just signed Sloof Lipra

His name is actually Sloof Lirpa. Great player but only shows up once a year.

[furrycat]

Coach
Dammit I forgot about to spell April backwards and I've got an exam in a few hours! That might crop up!

Quigs

Immortal
thickos said:
ibeme said:

Even at his age he's the best half they have :D

Johnny Mayes and Kevin Junee have received their re-commissioning notices too.

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts