What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team for this weekend

Big Mick

Referee
1. Amos Roberts
2. Trent Clayton
3. Danny Galea
4. Paul Whaitura
5. Brett Howland :roll: :roll:
6. Ben Rogers :shock:
7. Daniel Russell
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Martin Lang
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Tony Puletua
13. Luke Swain

14. Frank Puletua
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Richard Fa'asao
17. David McLean.

Intersting team. We will lose by more now.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Be positive Big Mick. Its giving our young guys a go, the halves will be interesting to see how they go. Glad Roberts isn't halfback anymore.

choc_soldier

Coach
Russell at halfback. Interesting. Rogers has just turned 19. Can't say that I know anything about him.

It looks a solid lineup anyway.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Mick said:
1. Amos Roberts
2. Trent Clayton
3. Danny Galea
4. Paul Whaitura
5. Brett Howland :roll: :roll:
6. Ben Rogers :shock:
7. Daniel Russell

Dude!! where's our backline!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be lying if I said that team inspired confidence in me. But if that Panther spirit shines through than we'll be in this up to our eye balls.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah our backline is injured and Origin duties have disruptured it!

It will be good to see how they go but. I cant wait to watch the game now. Especially to see the halves combo. I havent seen Rogers play, i dont even know what he looks like!

Big Mick

Referee
It will be interesting.

I only hope these young kids can step up and take charge.

Apparently Rogers is a good defender.

Russell at half is ok by me.

I am really looking forward to seeing Richie Fa'Asao playing, i know he'll relish this chance, really good young kid.

Amos and Whaitura the only backs out of 7 available, god damn!

lainey

Juniors
Don't panic guys. Girds and Gowie were training this afternoon. Gowie seemed to be running really well while Girds was taking it a bit easier. They both iced their injuries after but I guess that's to be expected.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah for a quick as possible recovery thats why. I cant believe people actually thought Gower would return this Friday, i reckon he will be back in 2 weeks.

PREDATOR

Juniors
Hopefully someone can lend faasao some cab fare to get to the game :shock:
I wont be going ill be at the razzle getting smashed and watching the u2 cover band
cause its me bday on fri 8)

PREDATOR

Juniors
Oh and i think the dragqueens will win,forum nazi rw has punted someone from the other site for daring to suggest penrith will lose..must be feeling the heat now his buddy's gone!! :lol:

weasel

First Grade
That team's actually quite decent and could beat us this weekend. We're not at full-strength either, although our replacements have had plenty more first grade experience this year than your's which is an advantage, I s'pose. You guys have got impressive depth. I'm hoping we can come up with a performance like the one we put up against Parramatta. *fingers crossed*

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah have faith you lot! :D

Go the panthers! Go the Depth! And go young Benny Rogers!!! Langy must have big faith in this boy to put him up. I am so looking forward to Friday night. :clap: Panthers by 18!

SP

Bench
PREDATOR said:
Oh and i think the dragqueens will win,forum nazi rw has punted someone from the other site for daring to suggest penrith will lose..must be feeling the heat now his buddy's gone!! :lol:

you cant say stuff like that around Mr W, he's like another person from some other place

I remember writing on the PI site about the incidents involving the Penrith players, and i said they shouldnt be picked in the team until the case is over, and Mr W didnt like that

SP

Bench
Still would like to seen Ata instead of Mclean/Faáso on the bench

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh well not to worry at least you don't become *mute* on this site when you disagree with a moderator or administrator! :D

Well looking at your lovely Lewis there *Lewis*, he played his junior games at 5/8th and started in 1st Grade on the Wing. If you are good and you eagerly want to play 1st Grade, you are adaptable. I would imagine Ata would bulk up and play prop if he was told it was the only spot guaranteed for him on the side for next few years! ;-)

And along the same lines as lainey `HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREDATOR' for Friday. :clap: Enjoy yourself.

PREDATOR

Juniors
Cheers Lainey & PK ill have a drink for ya's!! :D
Hope your feeling better too,PK :?
Oh and theres a rumour going round the Parra forum that Pritchard has signed with them for 3 years..hope its not true!! :shock: ..its one of those "i heard from my auntys mothers cousins best friend" type of rumours!! :roll:

Latest posts