What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team for this weekend

*Sandy*

First Grade
Let's hope I am. I'll miss you both at the game on Friday night. Will be there for the 26th June one so hopefully we can hook up that night. Got myself a big date on Saturday too Predator! :D (Well actually I have 3 different ones over the weekend). ;-) I've put myself out there now and looking for a man in my life!

choc_soldier

Coach
Total games played for the Panthers, using the 17 from this weeks lineup:

Roberts - 10 (also played quite a few with the Dragons)
Clayton - 1 (also played at the Tigers)
Galea - 11
Whatuira - 47 (also played a few at the Warriors and Storm)
Howland - 15 (also the Sharks and Bulldogs)
Rogers - 0
Russell - 2
Clinton - 55
Priddis - 60 (also with the Broncos and Raiders)
Lang - 51 (also quite a few years at the Sharks)
Galuvao - 48 (also some time with the Warriors)
T. Puletua - 129
Swain - 32 (all off the bench! :shock: - his first run on game :clap: )

F. Puletua - 33 (a couple of years at Souths)
Pritchard - 13
Fa'asao - 0
McLean - 2

Nugby

Juniors
I really think you should count total number played though, not just at the panthers. Hehe, I was wondering when Swain would make run-on, shame it's for the wrong reason (injuries), hoping for a good game on the weekend

choc_soldier

Coach
Nugby said:
I really think you should count total number played though, not just at the panthers. Hehe, I was wondering when Swain would make run-on, shame it's for the wrong reason (injuries), hoping for a good game on the weekend

I only have stats for the Panthers players! :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
We may here more later this week early next week on players like pritchard. As I understand it Richardson was asked to stay on until the end of this week to try and conclude negotiations with the three remaining unsigned players.

Admittedly though such negotiation are delicate and don't run to time table so whether richo can tie things up before the end of the week is questionable.

Just on Pritchard specifcally was he given permission to negotiate with other clubs???

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well with what has taken place in the last week or so, one would assume that if Pritchard had asked to seek out other clubs then he would have been given permission ... otherwise that signing will not be tied up!

PREDATOR

Juniors
No worries Lainey..btw looks like your RW's next target on the pi site :mrgreen:
I like the eviction idea on there,wonder what would happen if rw got voted off? :clap: (the idea would prob be deleted :roll: )

lainey

Juniors
Yeah looks like it. I was going to ask Tamsy when he was going to have the operation to have his lips removed from RW's butt but I thought better of it. :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i thought he might have got a call up into the side for this week. Maybe when Origin 3 comes, him and Barba might get their turn.

Surely

Post Whore
What i find interesting about all of this is how the Broncos and Roosters get their 2 byes at SOO time ....

SP

Bench
because they are sooks and cant handle playing without thier star players

choc_soldier

Coach
That's what I've noticed too... the top 3 have a bye this week. I know that it is just purely a co-incidence, but if we lose, and the Storm get up, we will be out of the four by the end of the weekend.

I seriously think that teams should not be awarded two points for a bye.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I was always under the impression it was not a coincidence and that it is structured that way because Bronco's, Roosters & Knights supply the most players.

I've never had a problem with it ... i've always preferred our team to play the full strength top contenders so that you don't get the fans or even those clubs complaining and making excuses for their losses as they were understrength.
I would much rather our team to walk away with 2 points knowing they beat a full strength side.

With Panthers being serious contenders now and as time goes on more players being included regularly in representative teams, if I am right about the byes being structered that way, I would hope they give the same consideration to our club especially around the Aussie vs Nz test times and another in between the 2 last origins games as they are always closer together. It would definately benefit our club and believe me you will not be complaining if it was our club being giving the preferential treatment of a well timed structured bye. ;-)