What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team for this weekend

Sato

Juniors
Big Mick said:
1. Amos Roberts
2. Trent Clayton
3. Danny Galea
4. Paul Whaitura
5. Brett Howland :roll: :roll:
6. Ben Rogers :shock:
7. Daniel Russell
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Martin Lang
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Tony Puletua
13. Luke Swain

14. Frank Puletua
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Richard Fa'asao
17. David McLean.

Intersting team. We will lose by more now.

i dind't bother to read the rest of the thread, because u know what ur talking about right there, no hopers really.

i mean sure we have a good forward bunch still and the backs aren't too shabby. but the halves is the worst choice i think lang could make. Priddis to half donato to hooker. I guess russel and rogers could of fogught it out for 5/8th. or maybe rofle could of been it. also expect clayton to drop plenty of ball like in the cowboys match...he must of dropped about 4 out of 5 or 6.

Nugby

Juniors
yeah, the byes done on purpose, what I find interesting is that Saints have got the Broncos after origin 1 and 3. It's the only good thing about Minichiello getting fullback, we <u>could</u> crush the Broncos with a full strength team in round 18, fresh from the bye