What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team list against St Merge Filth

coolumsharkie

Referee
73 was/is a passionate Sharks fan, Maybe got a little too engaged in the anti flanno ,I know better , stuff , .I admit He could be hard to take after awhile. But I think his meltdown may have been due to some bating by a forumer that liked to find peoples soft spots.and hit it ,then play innocent. 73 was sensitive about Family with good reason. He didnt let on before as I guess the forum was an escape for him . He is a good man . He has been on here regularly since and is a die hard Sharksfan! I hope he stays on here. ... Just dont bring back the washup!
He was Snout after that. I wont mention the topic as it brings out the George Soros fans but must take things to heart, which is detrimental on a relatively anonymous blog. Anyway, I'm off to take photos of chemtrails. Back later.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I had half offered a mate of mine who is a Dragons fan, a ticket for Saturday night if my wife wasn't going to come along and use her season ticket with me and my young fellow. But she decided she definitely wants to come along so I had to text my mate yesterday to say I couldn't help him. He has just moved into the Shire at Caringbah around 10 mins walk from Shark Park.

His response was that he was fine with not going, he still had boxes to unpack and besides this, he had no desire to sit there and watch his team get soundly beaten.

At last a Dragons fan with a bit of realism!

Special K

Coach
It is going to go off. This year has had some of the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at Shark park - the Eels, Manly(well the first half) and Souths games were full on parties. Can't wait! Taking my daughter to Symbio in the morning to get some brownie points before I stumble back in and pass out in the spare room at night.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is that the best bait you have, muz?
You've been out of practice, obviously.
Here, I'll give you a helping hand and see if it triggers something

Last time I saw, teams and clubs win Premierships, not the state of the ground.
Dragons are so far off being near the top that their fans have resorted to trying to bait Sharks fans about where they play, no scandals to joy about, only a club on the rise again. A great coaching team, very good management, and a Premiership window sitting there. You have a right to be jealous.
For the past 10 years the Dragons have been so terrible that the fans have resorted to "as long as we beat the Sharks, then the season is ok"
Your once proud team, and club, have driven their fans to accept mediocrity, well maybe not accept it but they know their season is a foregone conclusion year after year.
I nearly feel sorry for you all,
maybe when you get your 4th wooden spoon we'll know that you've really hit rock bottom.
All the pressure is on you guys for tomorrow night..

If you can’t put at least 30 on us like all the other premiership contenders have, it’ll end the season for the sharks..

Big Bloke

Juniors
All the pressure is on you guys for tomorrow night..

If you can’t put at least 30 on us like all the other premiership contenders have, it’ll end the season for the sharks..
Great. So a 30-28 victory should be fine.

DJDL

Bench
How long has covid been around?? 3 years..
Well I've finally got it, either caught it at the game last week or the frivolities in Caringbah after.
I'm out for this game dammit.

Oh Bubby, of all games to miss: first local derby post-exile; first derby of the Fitz-era; Sharks on fire and looking to keep in the hunt for 2nd spot; Dykes debut; Old Boys Day.

Dude, I feel your pain... 😥

Oh Bubby, of all games to miss: first local derby post-exile; first derby of the Fitz-era; Sharks on fire and looking to keep in the hunt for 2nd spot; Dykes debut; Old Boys Day.

Dude, I feel your pain... 😥
I'm a bit disappointed but it could have been worse.
I had a bad fever running all day Wednesday, a mild fever yesterday, and nothing today.
At least I'll be on the beers tomorrow!

chewsta

First Grade
Damn it, I love that jersey, I bought one and have worn it 3 times for 3 losses! It's cursed I tell ya, now it's taken Bubby out as well!

We need to sacrifice something... or someone!

Quigs

Immortal
Well I've finally got it, either caught it at the game last week or the frivolities in Caringbah after.

I just hope that some of the inflicted buggers you helped out Bubb return the favour.

Youse a good bloke .............. .............. .............. sometimes.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Mate that sucks - like kogarah really.
Been there done it a few weeks back - not great but improving.
At least you can provide support in the multi posting on the game day thread

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

I got covid after I went to the Manly game. Hit me like a ton of bricks, never been so sick in my life. My lungs are still f**ked from it I reckon

Latest posts