What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team list against St Merge Filth

Frenzy.

Immortal
I questioned the Dykes selection last week when he was named 18th man against the Bunnies:

I guess I've got my answer.

I think I responded and said he was ahead of MIller. I knew he was going to get the nod for this. I think you knew too

I think I responded and said he was ahead of MIller. I knew he was going to get the nod for this. I think you knew too
I suspected at the time, yet when WK went down my thoughts changed. I thought Fitz may go with Miller, only because he'd already been indoctrinated into the system, and the finals are looming.
Dykes is definitely more similar to WK in the way he plays. He has 5 or 6 weeks to show his worth.
I like the decision.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I suspected at the time, yet when WK went down my thoughts changed. I thought Fitz may go with Miller, only because he'd already been indoctrinated into the system, and the finals are looming.
Dykes is definitely more similar to WK in the way he plays. He has 5 or 6 weeks to show his worth.
I like the decision.

I'm probably the only one not sold on Miller. He's rah rah player who passes like one. I wouldn't be confident in him executing the shifts ans slingshot plays. I also don't trust his defence yet.

Also, Dykes is a fullback. Miller is being manufactured.

Dykes is also a Dykes. I love all Dykes.

I'm probably the only one not sold on Miller. He's rah rah player who passes like one. I wouldn't be confident in him executing the shifts ans slingshot plays. I also don't trust his defence yet.

No, you arent the only one. I was only commenting on what i 'thought' Fitz would do, in regards to picking Miller.
The fact he didn't choose Miller but chose Dykes makes me pleased because that is what I thought would be best as well.

DJDL

Bench

Not at all. Way too much of the Nathan Gardner’s about him for mine.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Do not make me look up Will's first game at Lang Park, dead set many never wanted to see him in a sharks jersey again, he did truly play his worst game of grade, he had a shocker, but came good.

I reckon Kade will carve them up, they are shyte.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I hate what we are doing with this club. Sign a club legends gun son for 2 seasons and gift him a FG jumper. lol.
You don't get token spots in FG, he's there cause he's f**king good. Fitz is building a culture and I'm all up for it. He's won me over the last month, I'm on board MF'ers!

Over to you Supercoach!

island pro

Juniors
I feel for Miller. This was probably his one and only shot at having a couple of seasons in first grade. Didn't do a lot wrong and can consider himself a bit unlucky I think.

Excited for Dykes all the same.

Marchad

Juniors
If you use Kade Dykes last name on Facebook you get hit with a hate speech violation. 1984 wasn’t meant to be an instruction manual.