What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Bucking Broncos

txta2

Bench
If CT can get rid of those silly errors I'd put him in centre and Sifa on bench get rid of Wade or Jack

Big Bloke

Juniors
Why does everyone want to move Sifa to the bench or forwards????

Have they not seen how he has played this year????

Why are they persisting with this line of thought?

It is absolutely mind boggling!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
McInnes
Rudolf
BHU
Williams / Hazelton

That’s not a bad bench…

As stated by others, the backline can be reshuffled quite easily. Also, in the event of Nicho going down, McInnes to 9 and Brailey to 7 is not out of the question.

It's out of my question.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Still not in my question. He's finally getting a bit of momentum going as a hooker after nearly 100 games. He's been on a slow burn. No point disrupting that other than for a dire emergency.

If we didn't have a half on the bench when a half capsized I'd sooner move WK to 6, Moyza to 7, Ronnie to the back and edge forward out to whatever side.

But, I'm a genius.

Still not in my question. He's finally getting a bit of momentum going as a hooker after nearly 100 games. He's been on a slow burn. No point disrupting that other than for a dire emergency.

If we didn't have a half on the bench when a half capsized I'd sooner move WK to 6, Moyza to 7, Ronnie to the back and edge forward out to whatever side.

But, I'm a genius.
Needs more rotation, wade to fullback and dale to the wing. Fitzy to run the water and dan ginnane to take over the coaching duties.

Chimp

Bench
Wade also brings a thing called experience and can probably be sent on to calm things down a little.
I’m not sure he does - in times of chaos/desperation, history shows Wade is more likely to throw an intercept, kick straight to an opponent in the clear or give away a pressure relieving penalty. I don’t have him down as a cool head who the players turn to.

bluefox68

Staff member
It's out of my question.

But, I'm a genius.
Fair enough - I was just thinking of options…
I also noticed BB taking the ball at first receiver at times, but actually playing halfback for 79 minutes could be absolutely disastrous…

txta2

Bench
Why does everyone want to move Sifa to the bench or forwards????

Have they not seen how he has played this year????

Why are they persisting with this line of thought?

It is absolutely mind boggling!!!!
More explosive off the bench than others

fizman

Bench
As we start the descent into Finals football (hopefully) I need to see our forward pack work as a unit and start steamrolling some teams.Brisbane on Saturday night would be an excellent start.

We have excellent depth that may carry us to a Top 4 position, but I am not sure this same group can accelerate to the levels required to win the comp.

carinashark

First Grade
I think you’ll find that with Wade on the bench, if an injury to an outside back occurs then they’d have Teig covering left centre, Nikora right plus both wing spots, with Wade to cover both sides as edge backrower.
Also Wade to cover both halves and hooker positions, he also has been playing middle forward.
Not bad coverage.
If WK goes down I’d say Ronnie to fullback with the positional changes to apply.
If WK goes down I want to Nicho at FB and Trindal at Halfback.
If Moylan goes down….. we could probably still win .

Poss

Juniors
For the Broncos...

Cobbo wont play. Corey Oates comes in.
Walsh is looking likely to play but they have Tristian Sailor travelling as a backup.
Haas, Fleggler and Carrigan all keen to play.