What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT v Feather Dusters

Thought it would have been posted here by now, but here go the official words..........

Sharks coach Craig Fitzgibbon has named an unchanged line up for the sudden death match up, with the early indications pointing towards Connor Tracey being available for Saturday's game despite suffering a knee injury late in the win over Canberra.

Daniel Atkinson, Matt Moylan and Will Kennedy who continues his recovery from a hamstring issue, would come into contention to replace Tracey were he to be ruled out later in the week.

See below the two 22-man team lists.

1. CONNOR TRACEY - proudly sponsored by Aramex
2. SIONE KATOA - proudly sponsored by Ressler Property
3. JESSE RAMIEN - proudly sponsored by The Vinyl Room
4. SIFA TALAKAI - proudly sponsored by O'Brien Palmer
5. RONALDO MULITALO - proudly sponsored by A Corp. Computers
6. BRAYDON TRINDALL - proudly sponsored by MainFix
7. NICHO HYNES - proudly sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
8. TOBY RUDOLF - proudly sponsored by Sharp Extensive IT
9. BLAYKE BRAILEY - proudly sponsored by Elite Legal
10. BRADEN HAMLIN-UELE - proudly sponsored by ModularWalls
11. BRITON NIKORA - proudly sponsored by Guardian Venue Management
12. WADE GRAHAM - proudly sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
13. CAM MCINNES - proudly sponsored by Lloyds Building & Development

Interchange

14. JACK WILLIAMS - proudly sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrication
15. ROYCE HUNT - proudly sponsored by Ace Gutters
16. TOM HAZELTON - proudly sponsored by Stewart Toyota
17. OREGON KAUFUSI - proudly sponsored by Executive Demolition

Extended Bench

18. KAYAL IRO
19. DANIEL ATKINSON
20. JESSE COLQUHOUN
21. WILL KENNEDY
22. MATT MOYLAN

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would prefer a Smokey in Atkinson over Moyza who rarely performs against good sides. Or do you run the risk with WK if he’s 80-90% fit? If you do I guess you’d need Tracey on the bench though he sounds like a risk too. Glad it’s not me making the call.

Poss

Juniors
Does the order of those listed on the extended bench give an indication to Fitzy’s thinking?

coolumsharkie

Referee
You assume he must be good to go. So easy to re do his hammy and with how much running a fullback does it could go anytime
If Tracey is a week off and WK is a week off, who do you risk? I guess they run a few laps around the oval, find out who is limping the most and go with that. lol

Stake Removed

First Grade
Would prefer a Smokey in Atkinson over Moyza who rarely performs against good sides. Or do you run the risk with WK if he’s 80-90% fit? If you do I guess you’d need Tracey on the bench though he sounds like a risk too. Glad it’s not me making the call.
Pick Atkinson you cannot have a injured fullback out there.
The Cows picked a debutant in finals in 2016 Kaylen Ponga

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah I like the look of Atkinson as well. Seems quite unpredictable and full of energy. Closest thing to CT we have. If WK is definitely out that is.

Poss

Juniors
That was a fake that was posted to a PNG NRL Facebook group

Someone photoshopped an NRL on 9 post from earlier in the year when Suallii and Smith both had head knocks at training and were ruled out of a weekend match. They changed it to read that it was this weekend.

Tiger Shark

Bench
That was a fake that was posted to a PNG NRL Facebook group

Someone photoshopped an NRL on 9 post from earlier in the year when Suallii and Smith both had head knocks at training and were ruled out of a weekend match. They changed it to read that it was this weekend.
Thanks, figured as much