What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs NQ

LeagueNut

First Grade
And by comparison...

Cowboys: 1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Michael Morgan 8. Matthew Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. Ray Thompson 15. Ricky Thorby 16. Ashton Sims 17. Scott Bolton 18. Anthony Mitchell 19. Joel Riethmuller

Aragorn

First Grade
Luck isnt an impact player - dont know why he's on the bench.. Henry and Taylor together in the forwards at the same time... shrudder....

Skinner

Coach
Luck isnt an impact player - dont know why he's on the bench.. Henry and Taylor together in the forwards at the same time... shrudder....

Luck is nowhere near NRL match fitness yet......give him a bloody chance

Aragorn

First Grade
Luck is nowhere near NRL match fitness yet......give him a bloody chance

but wasnt his injury a thumb? - he should be as fit as a fiddle if he's been working on the tread mill, swimming or rowing machine.... or does an injured thumb prevent you from doing all this?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Shoulder.

It's a fair point though, I don't see Luck's value as a 40-50min player. Once we're out of contention, ie now, he deserves a run though. He deserves to go out a Warrior, not a Vulcan.

However, I will not be watching.

Juju

Juniors
Tui over Godinet is quite a big call don't you think.

To me Godinet is definitely the most capable if you compare them right now. You can't say Carlos's form for the Jnrs has been outstanding

Aragorn

First Grade
I fully get the blooding of our juniors to FG, but Bluey's overkilled it.

That's what happens when you have the U20 coach sitting next to him in the box!

Aragorn

First Grade
Warriors better recruit some experience in the off-season otherwise we're farked for 2013...

Evil_Mush

Juniors
For the record, how many Juniors (i.e. juniors this year or last year) have made their FG debuts this year?

- Ben Henry
- Konrad Hurrell
- Omar Slaimankhel
- Sam Lousi
- Sebastine Ikahihifo
- Carlos Tuimavave

FYI, Juniors 2010 (so still relatively inexperienced)

- Shaun Johnson
- Bill Tupou
- Sione Lousi
- Glen Fisiiahi
- Elijah Taylor

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
For the record, how many Juniors (i.e. juniors this year or last year) have made their FG debuts this year?

- Ben Henry
- Konrad Hurrell
- Omar Slaimankhel
- Sam Lousi
- Sebastine Ikahihifo
- Carlos Tuimavave

FYI, Juniors 2010 (so still relatively inexperienced)

- Shaun Johnson
- Bill Tupou
- Sione Lousi
- Glen Fisiiahi
- Elijah Taylor

Am I missing anyone?

Godinet.

SilentOne

Juniors
what the hell is Packer doing on the bench? He's been one of our most consistent forwards lately... f**k sake.

Warmess

Juniors
We better hope Hurrell makes it through unscathed (good f**kin luck there) cause that bench has 0 cover. I'm guessing if he does go down it'll have to be Mateo -> 6, Tui -> Centre.

Really not a fan of benches like that. I'd like to see Godinet on there and Luck in the starting lineup. If he has to come off cause he's gassed, so be it, but imo he's a starter, at the very least.

Scott

Bench
I honestly think it is worth trying Elijah Taylor at centre (left).

I see no point in playing Brown there due to the fact he can't/won't pass the ball.

He filled in last year in the GF, and I can't believe he hasn't spent time there in 2012.

Just saying.

Latest posts