What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs NQ

MKEB...

Staff member
I honestly think it is worth trying Elijah Taylor at centre (left).

I see no point in playing Brown there due to the fact he can't/won't pass the ball.

He filled in last year in the GF, and I can't believe he hasn't spent time there in 2012.

Just saying.

I thunk something similar earlier.

hitro

Juniors
Maybe this team is not so bad.They might as well focus on next year now. Perhaps Taylor shoud be at centre, he can tackle and also pass. You might say where is Ta'ai but I guess he's off too. It's good that Carlos is playing 6. Maybe the Cowboys will underestimate them and the Warriors will play as a team, not waiting for Matulino to sort it out. Here's hoping but going to party on saturday where I would have previously stayed home to watch.

Aragorn

First Grade
wtf? how did Taylor all of a sudden come into contention? what happen to Henry? talk about chopping and changing. Maybe we give Packer a go at Center if it doesnt work out - I think I saw him pass the ball once this season....

Mike0070

Juniors
Wats the bet akuma tai goes to another club and blossoms - I'd have him on the bench for Saturday at least he knows how to run at the line - maybe us finishing last will be a Gud thing - we have gone from bad to worse this year

hitro

Juniors
Well Taylor was a centre, and Henry hasn't fired there and is named in the forwards, Brown is out of form and leaving in a few weeks. Hurrel will get sore. The other options are injured.

Aragorn

First Grade
Well Taylor was a centre, and Henry hasn't fired there and is named in the forwards, Brown is out of form and leaving in a few weeks. Hurrel will get sore. The other options are injured.

I would stick with Henry, he made his bed - now he needs to sleep in it for the reaminder of the season. :cool:

Izz

Bench
I think Matulino had the right idea, getting injured for the rest of the season. What's the bet we won't see Mannering back this year, either?

kos

Juniors
Mateo will be playing 5/8.
Carlos will start on the bench and replace Brown around 30 minutes.
Carlos will not be thrown in the deepend against JT.

Well thats what I think.

Mateo should be Captain too. Maybe Luck will start and be captain.

jaseg

Juniors
Stuff it, let's go for another record...

6 Packer
7 Mateo

Biggest halves pairing in NRL history.

broncos2010

Juniors
Probably would be worth giving mateo a go at 5/8 he plays like one anyways.

I remember last year he played one game for you guys there and really did well.

tangalife

Juniors
mateo was tried and failed at #6 last year. mind you that was at the beginning point of the season before he hit his straps.

i think he tries to hard in the #6 jersey

Latest posts