What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official team vs NQ

DIMEAST

Juniors
Honestly Aragorn the more I read of your posts the more I think you know f**k all about league. Quality not quantity. Something the Warriors need more of.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Problem with Mateo at five eight is that he always forgets the run part of his equation.

In the second row he runs first, and then makes the decision whether to take on the line or use his passing game.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think Matulino had the right idea, getting injured for the rest of the season. What's the bet we won't see Mannering back this year, either?

Its gonna be a long end of season :( Just praying we dont get the spoon.

Rich102

Staff member
Trouble with Mateo at 6 is it leaves the forwards with no ball players. Very predictable.

So Bluey said at the start of the season he had the squad he needed to win the grand final. Now they are looking to buy experiance. Couldn't he see it then? Go figure.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Trouble with Mateo at 6 is it leaves the forwards with no ball players. Very predictable.

So Bluey said at the start of the season he had the squad he needed to win the grand final. Now they are looking to buy experiance. Couldn't he see it then? Go figure.

He probably didnt see at the start of the season that we'd lose Inu and have Ropati, Luck and Sammy Rapira out for long periods.

DIMEAST

Juniors
kiss my ass.

No thanks, you're full of shit. But really, I'm looking forward to Johnson being forced to take charge in the halves now that Maloney's out. Should help us next year since this seasons gone kaka anyway.

tangalife

Juniors
He probably didnt see at the start of the season that we'd lose Inu and have Ropati, Luck and Sammy Rapira out for long periods.

inu never featured in his plans and he eventually cut him himself.
ropati and rapira are always injured, any good coach would count on losing them at some part of the season.
luck was hard to call for.

Shoulder.

It's a fair point though, I don't see Luck's value as a 40-50min player. Once we're out of contention, ie now, he deserves a run though. He deserves to go out a Warrior, not a Vulcan.

However, I will not be watching.

Disagree

No ones bigger than the team

Not fit f**k off and get someone who is in there

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I hear what you're saying, but it's not suggesting he's bigger than the game. And it's not like the other guys are exactly beating down the doors to be reselected every week. He'll play.

Blair

Coach
I've got a pretty tough confession to make...

I'll probably be watching tomorrow night's game in Townee, there's stuff all else going on at that time.

A sad life I know.

hitman82

Bench
I'd never miss a game, regardless of how shit we are going.

I was planning to smash a bottle of JD's to numb the misery, but I got carried away and drank it last night. SO now I am not sure what to do.

ozbash

Referee
I'd never miss a game, regardless of how shit we are going.

I was planning to smash a bottle of JD's to numb the misery, but I got carried away and drank it last night. SO now I am not sure what to do.

Get hold of Wazza, he'll be shitfaced by kickoff :cool:

Latest posts