What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Teams vs Knights

Suitman

Post Whore
I can't help but think that, as someone else put it, we are just back to the status quo of the week before.

It is now clearly obvious, that the majority of changes Smith made last week, were either through injury (unavoidable) or more importantly, a knee-jerk reaction to pacify his enemies.

We again have the basis of the team that was humiliated by the St George Premier League team.

And that does not fill me with much confidence this week.

On the other hand, Newcastle are there for the taking this week. I have a quiet confidence that we can do them.
However, I'd be more confident, if we were fielding last weeks selected team, with perhaps, the exception of Morris for Webster.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Parraren said:
I don't care who plays where in the halves just as long as they are bloody well ORGANISED! :evil:

How many bloody times have we struggled to get a good kick away on the 6th tackle and/or been tackled with the ball on the last.

Is this not the fault of our forwards for not laying the initial foundation, to give our halves more time and space to acheieve such objectives??

Suity

Latest posts