What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks heaps Gus.. I'm assuming that there's no injuries to come out of the game? I reckon morgs and Williame could find themselves with a call up soon!

strider

Post Whore
thanks for the updates

important field goal from roberts at the end :sarcasm:

absolutely shocked morgan was relegated to wenty - after one game injured - baffles me

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think his call up this week is a foregone conclusion, is be interested to see if Williame gets a run but he's not really a winger unless sticky puts loko on the right wing...

gustarny

Juniors
Ben Smith aggrivated a buldging disk issue but says he will be ok.There did not appear to be any other injuries.Morgs and Brayden went well as did Mullaney But Ken Edwards for mine was Man Of Match all the forwards did play well though.Wyong were very willing for first twenty but Wenty went on with it the further it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts