What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
:D
Yes Peni did play well too. How big is that winger in NYC? Wow. Looks more like a second rower. Was the number 4 that came on toward the end who scored a try and ran all the way round toward the sticks the bloke from the Fiji sevens side?

TommyGun

Juniors
Any idea who the big front rower in the no. 8 wearing a blue headgear for the 20's was? Had some good carries and put a couple of good hits on.
I thought Jarrod Azar played pretty well. Hopefully he gets a decent run this year.
Looks like it could be a promising season considering Eisenhuth, Jennings, Gagan, Vai and Wehbe didnt play

Stagger eel

Staff member
Any idea who the big front rower in the no. 8 wearing a blue headgear for the 20's was? Had some good carries and put a couple of good hits on.
I thought Jarrod Azar played pretty well. Hopefully he gets a decent run this year.
Looks like it could be a promising season considering Eisenhuth, Jennings, Gagan, Vai and Wehbe didnt play

a few of the SG Ball players played and performed quite well, I have a feeling that the bloke in question was Will Bugden

Tony Bongo

Bench
Not sure how he did it. But i saw him icing it.
No first graders were playing for Norths. Mullaney, Smith, Penese all turned out for Wenty. Mullaney started off slow, dropped a early bomb that led straight to a Bears try. Penese was strong, seemed to get abit tired toward the end with a couple of handling errors. Smith went well, i think he played at half for a while there while Hunt went to hooker. Smith threw a great ball to McKenzie to put him down the sideline for a try. Another player i thought went well was the center Dylan Gilbert i think his name is. Was strong all game, scored a long range intercept try and did the Tahu signature move.

Dylan Cummings by any chance ? I met him late last year and some of our recruitment staff had big wraps on the kid.

TommyGun

Juniors
How many of the guys that played yesterday do you think will actually stay in NSW Cup? Obviously Mullaney, Barba, Terepo and N. Smith will stay there unless called up for 1st grade. But do you reckon the majority of those guys will play Bundy Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts