What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So all the NYC U19's who aren't ready for the NRL will go to Wenty or be shipped off at the end of each season?

I guess it depends on the status of their contract and if they're still eligible for that grade, if they're under 19 and the coaching staff believe they can still do something with him they'll keep him on under the NYC cap but possibly play him at wenty.

boxhead

First Grade
With Burt on the wing or at fullback and McGuire playing 14 it looks like you're saying Roberts then? I agree.

Obviously the fact that our other main competitor for the five-eighth role is gone and that Hayne will be at fullback mean little to you. :roll:
You just don't want to give him a chance do you?

caylo

Bench
Obviously the fact that our other main competitor for the five-eighth role is gone and that Hayne will be at fullback mean little to you. :roll:
You just don't want to give him a chance do you?

I don't think that is true, I highly doubt Mortimer was Roberts main competitor. To some fans maybe but IMO SK showed his hand last year and was not going to pick mortz until he fixed massive flaws in his game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was for alot of fans.

If you've been following the eels team for next year as voted by the Eels fans on FB, Morts got the job ahead of Roberts, so it seems most of the Eels fans saw Morts being part of our NRL team for next season

oldmancraigy

Coach
He was for alot of fans.

If you've been following the eels team for next year as voted by the Eels fans on FB, Morts got the job ahead of Roberts, so it seems most of the Eels fans saw Morts being part of our NRL team for next season

But they didn't watch Morts play footy last years, they were too busy staring at his posters right?

caylo

Bench
He was for alot of fans.

I know, hence why I stated "To some fans maybe but IMO SK showed his hand last year"

Utey

Coach
He was for alot of fans.

Meh, they also think he's "cute" and that "he tries really hard".

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
He was for alot of fans.

There are so many Parra fans that just have no idea. None of you guys though, you's are alright :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm pretty sure we'll know well in advance, the wenty squad go back to training on the 14th too.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think jodeci mentioned a few weeks back that he scored himself a dogs contract, I did hear prior to that, that he decided to give up on professional Footy but may of had a change of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts