What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylo

Bench
I wanna see him play some decent minutes before I'd consider him, but he's a reasonable option.

Is it possible to let us know how he is going in more detail? Obviously the Kid runs hard but how is in dealing with the increase physical demands in defence (lateral movement etc) and his conditioning?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
If we get more injuries in the backs later in the year, i really hope Savage gets a run. We can't get much worse. He should at least get a shot to show what he can do.

Captain BF

Juniors
Some very interesting spectators at todays game. Some of the 1st graders were there. Kearney and i think it was Nolan.

The 2nd half of the Bundy cup was fun to watch. It was a smash up. Disappointed they didn't get 100.

In Reserve grade, Wenty played some good footy, obviously. It will be interesting to see if any changes are made to our 1st grade team. Kelly couldn't do any worse than Roberts. I can't see Kearney playing Mullaney at 6.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
watched the highlights, judging by that the only players i'd consider bringing into FG at the moment is Mullaney and Kelly. Mullaney will probs get his go against Newcastle when we are without hayne due to origin, and i'd say Kelly may be there too at five eight

Avenger

Immortal
watched the highlights, judging by that the only players i'd consider bringing into FG at the moment is Mullaney and Kelly. Mullaney will probs get his go against Newcastle when we are without hayne due to origin, and i'd say Kelly may be there too at five eight

I reckon Kelly may be in first grade this week. Kearney just tryng to avoid more media frenzy re: the sacking of Sandow or Roberts.

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
I reckon Kelly may be in first grade this week. Kearney just tryng to avoid more media frenzy re: the sacking of Sandow or Roberts.

I have no doubt that whenever Kelly comes into first grade he won't be named early in the week, but will be a late inclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts