What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk13

First Grade
That williame fella definitely has that aspect of class about him. I can understand the wraps

Gronk

Staff member
There was a bit of potential there but no shining lights for me. They all looked like reserve graders (der) with no one really looking above the grade.

Delboy

First Grade
Gronk, that is exactly what we have needed, players who can fill a role if necessary for a game or two

That is what we lacked previously, and a coach that would give a player a chance when the NRL side was playing awful, to keep some pressure on. Sadly,. we didnt see that in the last couple of years, perhaps no one trusted the Wenty players or possibly no one went and watched them :(

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk, that is exactly what we have needed, players who can fill a role if necessary for a game or two

That is what we lacked previously, and a coach that would give a player a chance when the NRL side was playing awful, to keep some pressure on. Sadly,. we didnt see that in the last couple of years, perhaps no one trusted the Wenty players or possibly no one went and watched them :(

The coach needed a player to fill a role this week and opted for a kid from 20's rather than the mob from NSW Cup.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Reminding y'all that the mighty wenty magpies will play their first game at ringrose against the newly promoted wyong containing a few ex eels with etu, kene Tewata and brad Murray... I'll be looking forward to the performances of api, pareta and Kenny Edwards...

We need these guys to continue pressure the big boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts