What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

taipan

Referee
Thought I'd watch today(haven't done so for yonks) to see the reaction to SOO3. First 1/4 hour spent fawning over fumbleton and what Barney Dimblebee will do in 2023. Then 5 minutes on golfer Cameron Smith , thought he was a NRL referee.
Finally 6/7 minutes on SOO. 2 minutes the game was good, the remainder spent on the punch up, and what will the mums think and it went on and on. No bias here just Kelly Balsawood and a couple of nothing burger commentators who played sporting moralists.No time given to the NRL
30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-29-at-10.56.30-pm.jpg

Pneuma

First Grade
Haven't watched in long time. Show is irrelevant
Had whatshername in charge, some nobody sitting next to her who might have played lawn bowls in the 1990s, the Irish woman who sounds constipated and the fella from the telecrap who pretends to like league. It was all very diverse and multicultural but that doesn’t make it good television. I’d even prefer Caro back.

Pippen94

First Grade
Had whatshername in charge, some nobody sitting next to her who might have played lawn bowls in the 1990s, the Irish woman who sounds constipated and the fella from the telecrap who pretends to like league. It was all very diverse and multicultural but that doesn’t make it good television. I’d even prefer Caro back.

Really not diverse. All private school educated.
Caro vs Roy was gold, but they replaced Roy as league expert with waleed aly