What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

mozza91

Coach
In todays instalment, in the interests of diversity, the panel featured four white middle aged women who between them could not ignite even a small spark of enthusiasm as they drivelled through proceedings.
Was one of them the creepy librarian/netball coach who rates herself way too much for what she actually does?

Pippen94

First Grade
One was a cricketer I think, one was a rugby writer (quiet job I assume), one was Kelly and the other wasn’t Kelly. That’s the best I can do. They were all very serious looking boring people.

Was rugby writer Georgina Robinson?! She was cute back when I watched years ago

taipan

Referee
For 2023 I made one only Offsider valiant viewing effort on the 12th Feb.Kelly Underbelly gushing over anything to do with women sports(understandable) and of course AFL .
All I can remember of that wasted 1/2 hour of my
"adventurous" life, was an Irish lass who was literally lusting over anything to do with Union."oh but the 7s' oh but the 6 nations, oh but Eddie Jones, oh it's rucking wonder bah".
Then the piece of resistance ,that cricket writer Gideon Haigh talking to another cricket writer in India about sweet nothings .Talking through his nose (snobs ville)and wearing a shirt which revealed arms that looked like splinters and would break off if you shook hands with him.He loves descriptive adjectives though.
I can't remember the remaining guests or plebs, which sums up the show.Forgettable.

Pneuma

First Grade
For 2023 I made one only Offsider valiant viewing effort on the 12th Feb.Kelly Underbelly gushing over anything to do with women sports(understandable) and of course AFL .
All I can remember of that wasted 1/2 hour of my
"adventurous" life, was an Irish lass who was literally lusting over anything to do with Union."oh but the 7s' oh but the 6 nations, oh but Eddie Jones, oh it's rucking wonder bah".
Then the piece of resistance ,that cricket writer Gideon Haigh talking to another cricket writer in India about sweet nothings .Talking through his nose (snobs ville)and wearing a shirt which revealed arms that looked like splinters and would break off if you shook hands with him.He loves descriptive adjectives though.
I can't remember the remaining guests or plebs, which sums up the show.Forgettable.
The Irish woman sounds constipated. Haigh is a snide snob. Some guests look like they haven’t seen the inside of a gym for over 60 years. It’s a basket case.

Pneuma

First Grade
Drum roll for this mornings cast!

Kelly! The constipated Irish woman! The rugby woman whose name I never know! And a chair!

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Comment in the SMH in response to an article on union`s much-trumpeted pursuit of League players.

11 HOURS AGO
A Sad state of affairs for the Wallabies and Eddie Jones with the saturation in the media of Rugby League on both the SMH and ABC outsiders any wonder Australian Rugby Union is at a low ebb...apart altogether from the total lack of reporting on the 6 Nations....insularity personified.

I`m assuming the contributor meant the Offsiders, either way I`m not sure he`s watching the same ABC I do.

Wb1234

Referee
Comment in the SMH in response to an article on union`s much-trumpeted pursuit of League players.

11 HOURS AGO
A Sad state of affairs for the Wallabies and Eddie Jones with the saturation in the media of Rugby League on both the SMH and ABC outsiders any wonder Australian Rugby Union is at a low ebb...apart altogether from the total lack of reporting on the 6 Nations....insularity personified.

I`m assuming the contributor meant the Offsiders, either way I`m not sure he`s watching the same ABC I do.
Yep I’m sure the viewers are so upset nobody is discussing the six nations

must be the fact he’s cross eyed he can’t see straight as to how dominant rugby league is