What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

insert.pause

First Grade
30j7afp.jpg

Last Offsiders for the year today.

Oddly, I think I may miss seeing Smelly Undercarriage’s fat trotters crammed into her Kmart shoes on a Sunday morning.

How am I going to stay across all the Women’s soccer results and Women’s Big Bash scores? Or what latest “Twitter War” Liz Cambage is in? Oh that’s right, I won’t.

Francis Leach exasperated that he “wanted to climb under his couch” such was the distress the French DJ caused him when he asked the female Ballon D’Or winner to twerk.

Hopefully he is on the road to recovery, the poor little blossom.

Last Offsiders for the year today.

Oddly, I think I may miss seeing Smelly Undercarriage’s fat trotters crammed into her Kmart shoes on a Sunday morning.

How am I going to stay across all the Women’s soccer results and Women’s Big Bash scores? Or what latest “Twitter War” Liz Cambage is in? Oh that’s right, I won’t.

Francis Leach exasperated that he “wanted to climb under his couch” such was the distress the French DJ caused him when he asked the female Ballon D’Or winner to twerk.

Hopefully he is on the road to recovery, the poor little blossom.
I'm a Rugby League fan, and like all Rugby League fans i don't watch this fumbleball love in.

taipan

Referee
15 minutes AFL love in , and Kelly's usual AFLW fawning.And no more than actual 3 minutes talking NRL.The lisping harpy in the middle of the NRL talk on possible relocation, brought up AFL in Tasmania,and AFL then took over, sucking Roy in.

BTW no mention of the fight in the stands at the G.Don't want to tarnish the image,Gil's manifesto to the ABC.

mozza91

Coach
Smelly Undercarriage is livid today. She hates the Australian cricket team as much as she hates Rugby League.

Latest posts