What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

taipan

Referee
Roy called him(Stanley) out deserves kudos.Stanley remained very quiet when it came to discussing the NRL, but was absolutely effervescent when talking about the GWS Midgets, defending them to the death.

Roy really got under his skin to such an extent Stanley ,almost to the point of tears ,said I'll go out talk and chew gum at the same time, it's Ok to support two codes.

Of course Kelly Undergarment then butted in ,saying a midgets player (with a name that spelt like a Mafia don), was some sort of hero because of his work in the community ,a sort of Mother Theresa in football boots.

Yep it is Ok to support two or 22 codes, but to continually publicly promote one on a national broadcaster ,giving the other little attention, smacks of hypocrisy.He does it also on radio.

Roy called him(Stanley) out deserves kudos.Stanley remained very quiet when it came to discussing the NRL, but was absolutely effervescent when talking about the GWS Midgets, defending them to the death.

Roy really got under his skin to such an extent Stanley ,almost to the point of tears ,said I'll go out talk and chew gum at the same time, it's Ok to support two codes.

Of course Kelly Undergarment then butted in ,saying a midgets player (with a name that spelt like a Mafia don), was some sort of hero because of his work in the community ,a sort of Mother Theresa in football boots.

Yep it is Ok to support two or 22 codes, but to continually publicly promote one on a national broadcaster ,giving the other little attention, smacks of hypocrisy.He does it also on radio.
How anybody can support a football code that is elephant juice friendly, homophobic and sexist and racist is beyond any intelligent person, but that sums up fumbleball.

insert.pause

First Grade

He’s paid to, he’s a pathetic sycophant that should be shunned in Sydney.

I had to watch today to see John Stanley and the big bald flog delivered.

He was all defensive when someone mentioned his GWS merch by responding “Well worn gear, well worn”. Must’ve hit a nerve on the shill.

As they were closing the show they mentioned the Giants fans and he had to squeeze in “their many fans. Many fans”.

Lol. Sure John.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee

He was all defensive when someone mentioned his GWS mercy by responding “Well worn gear, well worn”. Must’ve hit a nerve on the shill.

As they were closing the show they mentioned the Giants fans and he had to squeeze in “their many fans. Many fans”.

Lol. Sure John.

Yep I tuned in.and he was in his glory, even had a Giant's badge on his lapel.Had to laugh ,when Ms Undercarriage mentioned the 70,000 Collingwood ,fans our John spoke about the 5 -8,000 GWS fans.Love the way the number was stretched with a touch of flexibility.
Ms Undercarriage."do you think John the GWS success will cut into the Sydney public?"
Well Kelly Sydney is a rugby league town re TV, but now with no Eels playing ,it could well do to a degree."
Gil will be sending the cheque in the mail.
Then John became an NRL authority for the GWS ,but go and report on the NRL game, even though you probably haven't been to one this year.

You can read that mob like a book, and Stanley is as much into the NRL as i am into underwater cycling.

Incorrect

Coach

He was all defensive when someone mentioned his GWS merch by responding “Well worn gear, well worn”. Must’ve hit a nerve on the shill.

Lol. Sure John.
Yeah he didn't take kindly to that light hearted jibe from Cath Murphy.... Came off looking like a twat. Should have laughed along but No, couldn't help himself

Incorrect

Coach
Harsh. The netball coach/librarian is brimming with personality.
f**king Lisa Alexander.... I'm sure she's a nice enough person but really, being Australian netball coach is akin to coaching the Harlem Globetrotters - shit will just take care of itself. But Smelly Undercarriage puts all these high performance coaching questions to her like she's steering and negotiating some F1 car through Manaco... And all you get is clichés and buzz words in response. There's no insight, they're answers I could rattle off if I put half a mind to it...

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
The Irish bird struggles as well. Just spots cliches without making any real points.

All the ‘Sports Journalists’ look like they’d fit in more at an art exhibition than a sporting event. Especially the blokes.
The Irish bird is cute but not enough to save the show

All the ‘Sports Journalists’ look like they’d fit in more at an art exhibition than a sporting event. Especially the blokes.

2020 Offsiders sports line up

images