What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh oh oh.......oh darius

Cooper-Man

Bench
just watched him being interviewed on 10 news. He was only giving one word answers and pissed off the jernos. funniest EVER.:lol:

dragon_around

Juniors
It was pretty funny, but 10 seemed to go on with the hype surrounding it.

(10 seem to talk about the NRL during the news more than 9 does)

it was brilliant,there should be more of it,the ch 7 journo said to him are you serious and darius said yeah then he walked away,great stuff.f***k the media.

Wobbygong

First Grade
He's a shy kid agree totally f*ck the media if he doesn't want to talk then tough sh*t seek out Dell or Youngy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
mute-logo1.gif

STG-MACCA

Bench
hahaha very good, and I don't blame them or the club taking it very personally the attitudes of the media this past week, however expect them to come out and really put the knife in if they are given any opportunity.

Admiral Awesome

Juniors
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.

RedVGooner

Juniors
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.

Well the way the media have been slamming the dragons over the last few weeks they deserve what they got, fu*k the media

SaintTPP

First Grade
I'd like a media ban for all players lol. BUT Dell would not be able to abide by it. Our team doesn't need to promote sh*t, just look at all our away crowds, the GF tickets sales and our next few games.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Just listened to it and he just did a wayne bennet style, 2 or 3 word answers and very uncomfortable while doing it.

Begs the question though why did he give an interview if he did not want to be there? Is he contractually obliged? I think Wayne would be the last person forcing him to do it. :sarcasm:

Latest posts