What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh oh oh.......oh darius

St_Rasso

Juniors
I love it, although it almost sounds like he doesn't know or really listen to what they are saying, in the same way he doesn't listen when the Dragons tell him to offload or pass the ball.

Great try Saturday night. Shame that was the end of our celebrating in the stands. I hate the fact that old lady was able to laugh at us in the Army, after claiming the Raiders would win when they were 12-0 down. I thought she was nuts.

StinkyPete

Juniors
after this year I wouldn't be keen giving the media anything to twist into something stupid aswell. what everyone else is saying f**k the media

Dragon

Coach
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.

If it were up to me i would have the club on total lockdown for the rest of the year. STGI have done more than enough to promote the game this year yet get dragged through the dirt because of some petty agenda.

Admiral Awesome

Juniors
At the end of the day, like them or not, no media = no game. Just ask the NBL.

I'm sure he coulda declined to speak instead of getting up there and being a dickhead. Its funny in a childih immature way, but in the big picture he just looks like an idiot. Its not like he's had enough of a career to dictate how he treats the media. & expect it just to add fuel to the 'agendas' the telecrap inparticular are running.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
At the end of the day, like them or not, no media = no game. Just ask the NBL.

I'm sure he coulda declined to speak instead of getting up there and being a dickhead. Its funny in a childih immature way, but in the big picture he just looks like an idiot. Its not like he's had enough of a career to dictate how he treats the media. & expect it just to add fuel to the 'agendas' the telecrap inparticular are running.[/QUOTE

Yeah. Right eh.

Gaba

First Grade
Maybe the media should look at themselves such as the daily telegraph for who to blame if no one wants to talk to them, if they put pressure on those within thier own industry who is destorying the game, then people will happy to promote it through the media, but since the media wont help those who play the game, why should the players help the media for the medias own purpose

this is great :D,all media outlets would be getting frustrated at the moment cause they cant get to bennett,it would be pissing them off big time,expect the likes of rothfield,ritchie and phelps to put the boot in over the next couple of days.

Bring back choc

Juniors
All you fools glorifying Boyd's pathetic, immature and stupid behaviour deserve an upper cut. There's enough journo's trying to derail our season without this moron carrying on like he's friggin ronaldo. Seriously i was fuming when i saw this. And the fact Wayne Bennett was forced to apologise to the media about Boyd's antics makes it even worse.
There's no reason at all to place more pressure on our team leading into the finals. We are already being labeled Arrogant, vulnerable and protected species at the judiciary. I have a feeling that our strong mental attitude is being penetrated and i think we need to get back on track NOW! Boyd should be fined IMO. Grow the f$%k up. He has let down his team and fans.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Settle down.

Think your over reacting. Don't know him personally but from what I've read he's quite shy. Should of never agreed to do the interview in the first place.

This isn't going to have ANY effect on the our premiership chances. Hasn't let me down and I'm sure the players feel the same way. Who gives a **** about the media.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Mate from what i hear (and my source is one of the journo's at the press conference), he was asked by the club to do the interview. He said no...the club said he had to. So he carried on like an idiot. Mate to me that's just an arrogant attitude and if you watch the back page tonight, or fox sports news or listen to sports today with brandy, they all are hammering us. It draws unnecessary attention to us and puts our club in the spot light for all the wrong reasons. In fact the news is hammering us now.

Bring back choc

Juniors
:whistle:-({|=:alcho:

you as big as wanker as boyd mate. Seriously i whole heartedly agree with the journo's who have just called him petulant, arrogant, pathetic and a boof head.
He's a f$%kin loser for carrying on that way. If you honestly condone that then you are fu$%kin dick mate.

Dragon

Coach
Oh no, 'Brandy' is hammering us? Oh poor little Mike Gibson is upset? Whatever will we do? They live for this sh*t, f*cking parasites the lot of em.

He is just a kid, sticking up for the club and his team mates. Good for him

Last edited:

Bring back choc

Juniors
Anyone baggin darius go f**k yourself he is all class and playing the masterstrokes role

'I'll go f$%k myself straight after you go f$%k yourself mate. Boyd has just displayed he is as thick as 2 bricks. The last thing we need is what the back page of the papers will dish up tomorrow. Such a wanker.

Bring back choc

Juniors
What a knob! would it hurt to take 2 mins to answer some Questions to promote the game on Friday? no. Just came across as a total asshole.

totally agree. F$%k wit. I guarantee players like creagh, young, dell, cooper would not be finding that funny. I am astonished there's so many half wits on this forum. Honestly i thought people would be agreeing that boy'd was a tosser. Fu$%king made my blood boil.

Latest posts