What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh the pain!!!!

tigpie cam

Juniors
Geez im disapointed,that was a mighty effort. Cant believe it, why do these decisions always go against us. If any of these things were done by us they would get pulled up imediately. Yet another sleepless night cos of a fu(king ref. Once again i am soooooo disapointed,however i am so proud of our boys and mighty proud to be a wests tigers supporter. Ben galea.............what a game. anasta man of the match my asssss!!!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Did Anasta get MOM?

You're f**king kidding arent you? I was just telling my mate how overated he is! :lol:

We played very well - can't believe we didnt get the win. It's really heartbreaking, but at least we made a game of it.

Definately one of the best games of the season. How good is Hodgson!

^ Pando

retired
That was a great game to watch.
Hopefully the Tigers supporters wont concentrate on Utai's knock on too much.
The better team won on the night and the ref had a shocker.

axl rose

Bench
hmm so disapointed :( what could have been.. same old story, week after week year after year.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Mighty Wests Tigers... "That's My Team"

I am shattered that we lost, but...

Didn't our boys play well!!!

Imagine if we had O'Neil, Senter, Marshall etc!!!

Things are looking bloody good for us.

The Roosters and Dragons games are a distant, very distant memory. Did they even happen.

I wish I had all the Mighty Wests Tigers players e-mail address so I could write to them personally.

I am so proud of the guys, I clapped them off the field. My wife thought I had finally lost it. I was sitting there in front of the heater, watching a team that had lost and I was as happy as a "sand boy".

Bring on the next victims!

Magnificent crowd at Campbelltown too.

tigpie cam

Juniors
^ Pando said:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING FRUITLOOP..................CONCENTRATE ON UTAI"S KNOCK ON??????????? YOU WON BY 4 AND THAT FU(K UP GAVE YOU 6. BACK TO KINDY FOR YOU FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
^ Pando said:

It's hard mate, especially when it happens all the time.

We busted our guts out there and I don't think there would have been too many complaints from a neutral had we won.

^ Pando

retired
tigpie cam said:
^ Pando said:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING FRUITLOOP..................CONCENTRATE ON UTAI"S KNOCK ON??????????? YOU WON BY 4 AND THAT FU(K UP GAVE YOU 6. BACK TO KINDY FOR YOU FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Settle petal.
A bad call from the ref is no excuse for poor defence, which it was.
Don't blame Utai for playing the whistle. Your blokes would have done the same thing.
See you in Kindy.

Utai's knock on has ended our season...Of course it is going to be an issue.

Put yourself in our position Pando...I do not think your supporters would say "oh bugger, there is always next year"

tigpie cam

Juniors
am so proud of the guys, I clapped them off the field. My wife thought I had finally lost it. I was sitting there in front of the heater, watching a team that had lost and I was as happy as a "sand boy".

Same here dude,dunno bout happy as a sandboy though

^ Pando

retired
hybrid_tiger said:
^ Pando said:

It's hard mate, especially when it happens all the time.

We busted our guts out there and I don't think there would have been too many complaints from a neutral had we won.

It was a shocking call, and not the only bad one he made tonight.
I'd expect him to be on the mat for that performance.

^ Pando

retired
the wounded magpie said:
Utai's knock on has ended our season...Of course it is going to be an issue.

Put yourself in our position Pando...I do not think your supporters would say "oh bugger, there is always next year"

I've been in your position. We were leading the comp a couple of years ago, and because of our dumb arse accountants, we didn't hide the dirty money as well as the other clubs.
I know what it's like when your club goes from first to last.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
tigpie cam said:
am so proud of the guys, I clapped them off the field. My wife thought I had finally lost it. I was sitting there in front of the heater, watching a team that had lost and I was as happy as a "sand boy".

Same as being "Pissed with Joy" (LOL).

How is the weather in Auckland? Bloody cold here in Wellington.

tigpie cam

Juniors
^ Pando said:
tigpie cam said:
^ Pando said:

Settle petal.
A bad call from the ref is no excuse for poor defence, which it was.
Don't blame Utai for playing the whistle. Your blokes would have done the same thing.
See you in Kindy.
yep,fair enough but dont sit there and tell me the best team won. not playing advantage?????????????? the utai knock on????????????? the offside from a bomb that went from 1 plyer to another in front of him that set up a 24 tackle raid on our line with 10 to go????????????????? cmon dude!!!!

^ Pando

retired
Try to remember. Utai was in the ingoal. Were your players planning to tackle him if he hadn't knocked on?
Your defence should share the blame.

^ Pando

retired
The first 20 minutes is the best I've seen the Dogs play all year. They were the best on the day for certain.
I don't mind if you disagree, I'm not here for a fight.
I came here because I think the Tigers played a great game, one that would have seen them take the points under different circumstances.
I'd just like to think that you don't blame our players for the refs bad game.

tigpie cam

Juniors
NZ Magpie said:
tigpie cam said:

Same as being "Pissed with Joy" (LOL).

How is the weather in Auckland? Bloody cold here in Wellington.
Damn cold dude but was 1,000,000 degrees a minute after half time. Was blowing steam out of all holes. Damn frustrating but im used to it. Was telling my girl that we always lose the close ones on bad calls. Was the first time she sat and watched a whole game with me and she was on the edge of her seat,and disapointed at the end. She was a little disturbed when i started screamin me tits off at the telly though :)

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Pando I get your point but as bad as our defence was the bottom line is it was a knock on which lead to a try.

Latest posts