What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh the pain!!!!

magpiemax

Juniors
I learned 2 thing's tonight firstly of all it's not our year as far as decision's go,but we will have a mighty year next year. :roll:
And secondly the Bulldog's do not have a hope in hell of winning the comp this year. 8)

axl rose

Bench
I want to see this same effort when we play souths in a couple of weeks. I dont want to walk away again saying where the F^&k was the team that played the bulldogs recently?. I know i will be because we never beat souths :(

^ Pando

retired
_A_J_Gray_ said:
Pando I get your point but as bad as our defence was the bottom line is it was a knock on which lead to a try.

And if it hadn't led to a try we wouldn't be talking about it.
How many knock ons / forward passes do you see every week that don't get picked up?

ngunity

Juniors
tigpie cam said:
yep,fair enough but dont sit there and tell me the best team won. not playing advantage?????????????? the utai knock on????????????? the offside from a bomb that went from 1 plyer to another in front of him that set up a 24 tackle raid on our line with 10 to go????????????????? cmon dude!!!!

Why are the Tigers so upset about not playing advantage? you got Grimaldi in the bin for 10 mins and even better scored off the next play regardless.

you bloody scored the try and got Dogs down to 12 players, stop whinging about this one. It's more whinging on a technicality

Whinge about the Utai knock-on, or the Tigers inability to defend the Dogs in that set

^ Pando

retired
magpiemax said:
I learned 2 thing's tonight firstly of all it's not our year as far as decision's go,but we will have a mighty year next year. :roll:
And secondly the Bulldog's do not have a hope in hell of winning the comp this year. 8)

Yep, we are only on top of the ladder. :|

tigpie cam

Juniors
^ Pando said:
The first 20 minutes is the best I've seen the Dogs play all year. They were the best on the day for certain.
I don't mind if you disagree, I'm not here for a fight.
I came here because I think the Tigers played a great game, one that would have seen them take the points under different circumstances.
I'd just like to think that you don't blame our players for the refs bad game.
different circumstances???????????? like the ref calling it as it was???????? go away.
as for the accountant comment,try the whole club and its cheating antics :evil:

^ Pando

retired
Yeah different circumstances, like not playing the Bulldogs.
Are you saying that we cheated tonight?

^ Pando

retired
Anyway. Great game by your blokes. I'm glad that we could repay you for round 11. See you next year.

magpiemax

Juniors
^ Pando said:
magpiemax said:

We lost by 50 point's to the Dragon's and 56 point's to the Rooster's and on the other hand we should of beaten you pleb's tonight.
So how does that equate to you remotely even coming close to winning the comp this year. :roll: :roll:

tigerdude

Juniors
what do you exaclt mean by repay, we beat you, in a good game of football, your team was understrenght as was ours, you didnt owe us anything, nor did we...but besides that, WHAT A GREAT GAME :)

tigpie cam

Juniors
^ Pando said:
Yeah different circumstances, like not playing the Bulldogs.
Are you saying that we cheated tonight?
no i am not but with the game being refereed fairly (you have clearly stated that it wasnt)we should have won. anyway enough of this crap. go the mighty tigers

^ Pando

retired
magpiemax said:
^ Pando said:
magpiemax said:

We lost by 50 point's to the Dragon's and 56 point's to the Rooster's and on the other hand we should of beaten you pleb's tonight.
So how does that equate to you remotely even coming close to winning the comp this year. :roll: :roll:

You didn't beat us tonight.
Your team going crap means that the top team can't win the comp?
Are you on drugs?
You do know that we've won a game or two before tonight don't you?
:|

tigpie cam

Juniors
^ Pando said:
The ref was crap to both teams. Don't be a cry baby. It's pathetic.
the ref was crap to both teams??? why didnt you mention this earlier. i would have known i was dealing with a knowledgeless twat. your nurse will be in soon to give you your medication. sleep well fruitloop

trialex

Juniors
the wounded magpie said:
Utai's knock on has ended our season...Of course it is going to be an issue.

Put yourself in our position Pando...I do not think your supporters would say "oh bugger, there is always next year"

Beat Parra, Souths, Cowboys and one of Brisbane and Newcastle and we are there. I know of course that none of the games are certainties, but play like we did tonight and last week and it would take a lot to stop us against the first 3.

magpiemax

Juniors
^ Pando said:
magpiemax said:
^ Pando said:
magpiemax said:

You didn't beat us tonight.
Your team going crap means that the top team can't win the comp?
Are you on drugs?
You do know that we've won a game or two before tonight don't you?
:|
I sincerly suggest you take your prozac as the neurotransmitters in the left temporal globe of your brain need uptake in serotonin immediately. :oops:
I said that we SHOULD OF BEATEN YOU PLEB'S TONIGHT!
And that if we were soundly beaten by Saint's and Easts how the hell can I team such as your's who struggled against us possibly win the comp. :roll:

^ Pando

retired
I'm obviously not the one in need of drugs.
YOU DIDN'T BEAT US. That would make you the plebs. When did we struggle? It was a great game by BOTH sides.
Your whole reason for us not winning the comp is YOUR assertion that your team is crap? :?
I bet other Tigers supporters are just so happy to have you on board.......:|

Latest posts