What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh well

Albinomonkey

Juniors
1999 said:
i liked it how they gave matty geyer the last kick of the game at goal again right infront, brings back memories of the 99 grand final, i think it was a little dig at the dragons, GO YOU GOOD THINGS!

haha that was only because Cam Smith was getting treatment before every kick and on the last one Clark got sick of it, sent him to the blood bin and told them to find someone else.

haha

Juniors
luke duke said:
OHH, it just gets better. Now we've also got a squeel supporter comiserating with the Dragon scum. All we need now is a filthy Rabbits fan and we'll have a pathetic full house.:?

You already have one/(wun)/(1).

You'd better run off to bed now as mummy's on her way home.
Let her know my dog said he is very satisfied, although quietly he tells me he has had "wilder sex with an artificial limb".

I am sorry to tell you this, but my dog could'nt find an amputee and he has been drinking.

But hey, the things we do when we are desperate.

Please excuse him for being filthy, He is a rabbits fan. :D

luke duke

Juniors
They hadn't worked out Andersons' one dimensional play with his love child Kimmorley at that stage. How short are the odds that Kimmorley goes to the Roosters to continue the love-fest with the heart-attack champion.

Latest posts