What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Hara

brenno

Juniors
He won't go to the Knights. No offence mate but, the Knights are in more strife than the Raiders at present. If he does move on which i have heard is a real possibility than either the Bulldogs, Roosters or Broncos would sign him. Don't ask me how any of the clubs would have the capspace. Clever accountants perhaps......... :roll: :roll: :roll:

RABK

Referee
He did come from the Knights....

But to be honest we don't need another 2nd rate Prop. Be better spending it on Cayless or Sims.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
He did come from the Knights....

But to be honest we don't need another 2nd rate Prop. Be better spending it on Cayless or Sims.

When did he play at the Knights?

He is a Central Coast junior and played for the Bulldogs in flegg.

RABK

Referee
I'm pretty sure you'll find he was a back in our junior sides going back to 1999.

if he is 2nd rate what do you care?
BTW say what you will but he OWN Josh Perry
There both 2nd rate who embarrassed the sky blue.

woodgers

Bench
Unfortunately Azz is correct. If the Central Coast were to get in he would definitely go there. He loves the place and goes back there regularly. I certainly wouldn't rule the Knights out, he could travel up the F3 for training and games.

There is more to him leaving than just wanting to go home and i'm sure that will be revealed later in the year. I would expect that if management were to let him go it would be to strengthen the side somehow. I wouldn't expect them to replace an origin rep with Jason Williams and Dane Tilse especially in our weakest position. I don't know exactly who they will go for but we do know that Luke Bailey is off contract and we have plenty of cap space, a lot more than the Dragons. Did Fielden re-sign with the Bulls last year?

brenno

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
I would presume that the Raiders are now going after a top quality prop...

You would hopeso. The next couple of years recruitment wise will be the most important in the clubs recent history. Have to recruit well in the fowards and sign a quality winger or centre.

Raider Azz

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'm pretty sure you'll find he was a back in our junior sides going back to 1999.
O'Hara played for the Mariners, and then when they folded the Bulldogs. He never played for the Knights.